TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Rosie leaving the view!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rosie leaving the view! - Page 2

post #31 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD View Post
Nope, your not the only one who likes Rosie. Like you, I disagreed with Rosie on the pet recall, and I think it's Elisabeth who's offensive with our silly over the top rants.

I also really like Rosie and always have. I like that she's in your face and talks about things that most don't talk about. I don't find her vulgar or offensive at all *shrugs* I agree that it's the Elisabeth that's the offensive one.

I think Rosie did what her job called for and I can't be upset with her for doing her job.

Too bad that's she's leaving. The show won't be as interesting imo.
post #32 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese View Post
Too bad that's she's leaving. The show won't be as interesting imo.
I agree, I don't watch the show often but was glad when she came along after Meredith left.

I don't like Elisabeth at all, her rants are very annoying.

Perhaps it's time for The View to call it quits.
post #33 of 49
You don't think grabbing your crotch is vulgar?
post #34 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
You don't think grabbing your crotch is vulgar?
It's vulgar on a guy, just plain nasty when a woman does it.
post #35 of 49
Now, I heard Roseanne Barr is the leading contender to take Rosie's place.
For some reason they just feel the need to have a vulgar woman on that show. I wonder why that is.
post #36 of 49
Because they are trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Or that's what my Dad would say...
post #37 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Now, I heard Roseanne Barr is the leading contender to take Rosie's place.
For some reason they just feel the need to have a vulgar woman on that show. I wonder why that is.
OH NO, Rosanne's voice is like nails on a chalk board. Thank God I'm back at work and don't watch daytime telly anymore!
post #38 of 49
Did you all hear the talks about Rosie maybe joining the Today show??
I too used to like Rosie on her show, but since coming to the View it's all about her..and she does cross the line quite frequently..some of the things she speaks about should not be heard by any young or old ears IMO..
post #39 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Now, I heard Roseanne Barr is the leading contender to take Rosie's place.
For some reason they just feel the need to have a vulgar woman on that show. I wonder why that is.
I agree that Rosanne Barr is an extremely vulgar woman. It seems they're not following the format, if they add Rosanne Barr though.

They are supposed to be women representing different generations, and Rosanne Barr and Joy Behar are the same generation. They're both women in their mid to upper 50's. Maybe they're not following the format anymore.
post #40 of 49
Right now, I'm watching The View, and Elizabeth is at her ABSOLUTE WORST. I wish she would just SHUT UP. Personally, I'd much rather keep Rosie on the show and get rid of Elizabeth.
post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
I agree that Rosanne Barr is an extremely vulgar woman. It seems they're not following the format, if they add Rosanne Barr though.

They are supposed to be women representing different generations, and Rosanne Barr and Joy Behar are the same generation. They're both women in their mid to upper 50's. Maybe they're not following the format anymore.
Maybe they're going for who will get them the most press time...ie controversial...
post #42 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
Right now, I'm watching The View, and Elizabeth is at her ABSOLUTE WORST. I wish she would just SHUT UP. Personally, I'd much rather keep Rosie on the show and get rid of Elizabeth.
I agree!
post #43 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
It's about time I used to love Rosie, when she had her own show, but apparently that was NOT the real HER, and now I don't like the REAL her
She is a very annoying and pointless human being.
post #44 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
It's about time I used to love Rosie, when she had her own show, but apparently that was NOT the real HER, and now I don't like the REAL her
I use to really like her to.....I think she has become very jaded and changed over time. The money, success, she is not the same
post #45 of 49
Elizabeth just announced she's preggers again, so she will be off the air for a bit once the baby is born. I think that they need a new young 20 something to replace Rosie (or Starr) and Elizabeth is about to hit the 30 - slot
post #46 of 49
Just when I thought things were getting better at The View... this from USAToday...

Nancy Grace wants Rosie O'Donnell's soon-to-be-empty seat at The View.



The bell will toll...
post #47 of 49
Oh yeah - great idea. Why don't we put Ann Coulter there, too?
post #48 of 49
Ann Coulter would liven things up for sure. But she actually knows what she is talking about and would make the others look bad so I doubt anything like that would ever happen.
post #49 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
Right now, I'm watching The View, and Elizabeth is at her ABSOLUTE WORST. I wish she would just SHUT UP. Personally, I'd much rather keep Rosie on the show and get rid of Elizabeth.
Because it surely isn't fair to have a conservative on the show to even out the debate!! I wish she would stand up for herself MORE.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Rosie leaving the view!