Can you post videos of patting your cat in here?

smoky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Or is there another section for this?

This should be it once it fully loaded anyway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smoky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's 12-13. We found her when she was young in 1995 on the edge of a highway. Does she look healthy? The only thing I notice is a tiny white spot on her left tear duct. Might be snot or something.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beauty! She obviously loves being around her humans a lot. She looks healthy to me, bright eyed and cheery. Vocal too it seems! Just that we can't hear the audio.

smoky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Havent had a checkup for her since we moved about 800 miles we flew her, which was 5 years ago. THe only thing we've noticed is she got less aggressive. She use to fight more and be territorial when she was younger but now she runs away from fights. maybe because she is old and feels less established in her new home. I just used a digital camera for the video it has no sound.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes she'll have settled down now that she's older. If your worried though about her weight, it might be best to take her for a checkup because that's when they need them most anyway when their older. She certainly doesn't look 12-13

smoky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
you think she might be too skinny/small?

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's gorgeous! and looks very healthy. I love the semi-longhaired cats like she is. So fluff without all the hard work of a persian type longhaired cat.

And to join the thread as well, here's a clip of me petting Nikita:

sooty_94

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siggav

She's gorgeous! and looks very healthy. I love the semi-longhaired cats like she is. So fluff without all the hard work of a persian type longhaired cat.

And to join the thread as well, here's a clip of me petting Nikita:
Aww both cats are gorgeous!
Very very pretty!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by smoky

Or is there another section for this?

This should be it once it fully loaded anyway.
She is lovely! Given her age, a yearly checkup would be good, especially for your peace of mind. Sometimes the vet can catch things early on that are quite treatable. Seb is 11 and I had bloodwork done on him this year for his first ever teeth-cleaning. It was all great, no cavities but it sure made me feel better just to know.

I think she looks great though. Happy, talkative and she loves you!