It's positive!!!!!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So my period is 2 weeks late, and my 21st birthday is 9 days away! My hunny and I have been trying, but this month I was praying I wasn't pregnant b/c well its my 21st bday.well long story short I took a test today and I'm pregnant!!!
I am so excited. In the morning I'm calling doc to confirm it. But I'm soo excited bc we've been trying for so long and I wanted to share the news with all of you! I'm so happy!!!

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!

It's too bad the date it fell on, but I think there is a reason for everything
You can have a lot of fun going out still.. even with non-alcholic drinks.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats

I am so excited for u guys, that is so great
Sorry about the date tho lol, but hey every thing happens for a reason
And like Jenny1124 said u can still go out and have fun and its great that u are so excited, that is a great birthday present too

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you, especially since you've been trying a while!

And yes, it always happens when you least expect it
Don't be afraid to have a couple of drinks though, a couple definitely will not harm the baby. Just don't do anything silly, and make sure you look after yourself after that.

And I'm 15 weeks along, so if you have any questions or want to know if anything's "normal" PM me

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congradulations!!!
Maybe you could have some non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice instead until after the baby's born
You have any names in mind??

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW that is a interesting bday present

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone!!!! We only have boy names picked out so far bc we really want a boy havent given any girl names a thought yet, lol but our boy name is justice james curran
im so excited i woke up this morning and took the other pregnancy test just to make sure it was all real
and sure enough it was positive!! I am so happy and so far its the best birthday present I could have ever gotten!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
COngratulations!!
This is going to be a 21st birthday to remember - how's about you break the news to family on the day?
Give your parents the gift of a grandchild!
Keep us posted!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cingrats! Thats great news! Good luck with your pregnancy

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyprincess

thanks everyone!!!! We only have boy names picked out so far bc we really want a boy havent given any girl names a thought yet, lol but our boy name is justice james curran
im so excited i woke up this morning and took the other pregnancy test just to make sure it was all real
and sure enough it was positive!! I am so happy and so far its the best birthday present I could have ever gotten!!
Congrats. My sister had her first child on her husband's birthday. Talk about a great present. Anyways, do look after yourself, and you can still have a couple of drinks in the near future. Congrats again.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyprincess

Congrats! Justice is my son's name too!
Only one thing about the name, alot of girls are being named that now
and here I thought it was a "masculine" name

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
so my first apt. is this friday at 3 pm to confirm ,y pregnancy get my due date and my vitamins! I am so excited I still cant believe that I am finally preggo!!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! I can reccommend 2 books for you and the proud new daddy.

The K-I-S-S series for Pregnancy my fav during my 2 pregnancies http://www.amazon.com/KISS-Guide-Pregnancy-DK-Publishing/dp/0789471884/ref=sr_1_1/102-3706964-5016954?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1177512596&sr=8-1

And The New Dad's Survival Guide http://www.amazon.com/Dads-Survival-...7512667&sr=1-1 - hilarious yet informative for a new dad!

Good luck and if there is anything you want to know, pm ne. I've been pregnant 2 times in the past 3 years.