Favorite Cereals???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm starving!!! Yet again- geesh i stay hungry! So i'm thinking a bowl of cereal and some ice cold lactaid milk sounds awesome right about now! My FAVORITE cereal is definitely the reeses peanut butter crunch and special k red berries cereal (the store brands in both are just as good!
) it's awesome!!! What is your favorite cereal??

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I need to get some of that Reese's that sounds yum...I am a cereal freak, so is David, so right now we have @30 boxes in the pantry...my all time fav is Lucky charms, But I also love Honey bunches of oats with almonds, Frosted mini wheats, Cheerios...the list goes on

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a bunch when I was a little kid..cookie crisp, smacks, golden graham, captain crunch, etc...now I try to eat healthier cereals. Right now I'm hooked on Honey bunches of oats..the honey flavored one.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite cereal right now is vanilla almond crunch....It is so gooooood. Other then that I am a huge granola fan, but usually add dried fruit and nuts to it just to perk it up a bit..

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back before I developed diabetes, I used to do Cheerios with milk and sugar... so much sugar that at the end, I had this wonderful sugary sludge at the bottom of the bowl...

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I was little it was Frosted Flakes and Honeycomb. Now-a-days, I don't eat a lot of cereal, but I do enjoy Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, and Ohs. (I think they are called Ohs, anyway.)

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Junk Cereal..Cocao Crispies and Peanut Butter Crunch
Good for me stuff.. Special K Red Berry

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Back before I developed diabetes, I used to do Cheerios with milk and sugar... so much sugar that at the end, I had this wonderful sugary sludge at the bottom of the bowl...
Oh, a girl after my own heart!

I love Lucky Charms, or the Malt-o-Meal equivalent (which is what I have been eating for the last several years- pretty much everyday...unless something freaky happens and I run out...

I am a cereal nut, too- Captain Crunch (with Crunchberries!
), Fruity Pebbles, Life (love the regular one!), Frosted Miniwheats (DH likes the MOMeal version best
), Frosted Flakes- pretty much anything...Oh! And BooBerry!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love most cereals!

* Trix
* Captain Crunch's Oops all berries!
* Fruity Pebbles!
* Smacks!
* Life!
* Honey Bunches of Oats!
* Golden Grahms! (I think that's what it's called?)
* Fruit Loops!
* Cocoa Puffs!
* Cookie Crisp!
* Special K!
* Apple Jacks!
* Honey Nut Cheerios!
* Frosted shredded mini wheats!
* Frosted Flakes!
* Frosted Cheerios!
* Lucky Charms!
* and Honey Bunches of Oats with strawberries!
I don't know if hot cereal counts but I LOVE Cocoa Wheats!

LOL! okay I love 'em all but I cannot stand grape nuts!
too plain for me!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never used to like cereal at all, and then I started to eat it but it has to be crunchy. As soon as it gets soggy I'm done!

Healthy Cereals:
- Special K Redberries
- Raisin Bran

Junk Cereals:
- Captain Crunch
- Fruit Loops
- Cinnamon Cheerios

I don't like other cereals. And I really hate cereals like oatmeal! I'll use oatmeal in place of bread crumbs for helping to bind ground beef for meatloaf or hamburgers, but I rarely, rarely eat it as a hot cereal.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For a junk cereal I like Quisp.
But I usually eat Cheerios, Bran flakes, one of the Great Grains ones, Rice krispies.

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love love Kashi any of them and i also like Ezekiel...thats all the healthy stuff. Now if i'm sneekin my kids cereal on the side it's cinnimon toast crunch and the new life with honey. It's like golden grams.

Jenn

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh, I don't eat too much cereal - do like Cheerios, cream of wheat and oatmeal. But my all time favorite cereal comes from a bakery on Nantucket! They make their own blueberry and cranberry granola! I stock up every summer when I go there on vacation - and sometimes I order it online....
excuse me, I have to go buy some granola now...