What face wash do you use?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering what face wash everyone uses. I use the Oil of Olay dual action Cleanser + Toner - i LOVE that stuff! It's sooo gentle but really cleans! (i have combination skin so part of my face gets dry and part of it gets oily- it is great for combo skin!). I use that to wash my face with and several times a week i exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot Scrub (just the wal-mart brand)
That seems to work well on my skin!
I also love the cleansing wipes (the kind you don't have use water for) when i'm feeling lazy
What do you use for your face??

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Bonne Belle papaya foaming face wash. The smell is so yummy! I have to remind myself not to eat it lol. Its good for sensitive skin and doesn't dry my face out

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, obviously, I use Lush products...I use Ocean Salt, which is a scrub..the one that feels like you're washing your face with a Margarita, 2 or 3 times a week. It can be a little abrasive, so I don't use it every day. On the other days, I use Angels on Bare Skin, another one of their facial scrubs (it's more a paste than a scrub, really) and it makes my face as soft as, well, a baby's butt. I also have combo skin, but it tends more towards the dry end. It gets pretty oily once a month, though

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

I use a plain ol' bar of the white Dove soap. Simple, and gentle. It's one of the few things that doesn't dry me out like a prune.
Hey - a girl after my own heart!

I've been using Dove as long as I can remember! And considering I'll be 54 in a few months, most people ask me where the heck my wrinkles are (they don't exist)! I credit Dove - been using it since I was a teenager, and I find it's better than any of the expensive face washes and other routines!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also use a plain bar of Dove soap. I have tried many of the face washes but the Dove works as well or better than any of them that I have tried and it is a lot cheaper.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
St. Ives Apricot cleanser, Blemish & Blackhead control for daily use.
Noxema for makeup removal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

Well, obviously, I use Lush products...I use Ocean Salt, which is a scrub..the one that feels like you're washing your face with a Margarita, 2 or 3 times a week. It can be a little abrasive, so I don't use it every day. On the other days, I use Angels on Bare Skin, another one of their facial scrubs (it's more a paste than a scrub, really) and it makes my face as soft as, well, a baby's butt. I also have combo skin, but it tends more towards the dry end. It gets pretty oily once a month, though
hehe i knew you'd mention lush!
i'm going to have to try "angels on bare skin" with my next order!!! i forgot to add it to the one i just placed!
It sounds like we have the same skin-type as far as our faces go so i might just have to try AOBS!
hey- you should try the "Need a Margarita" from True Blue Spa- they sell it at bath and body works- it's my FAVORITE scrub ever and it smells JUST like a margarita! I want to drink it every time i use it!!!
If you like Ocean Salt- i bet you'd LOVE this stuff!!! IT moisturizes sooo well i don't have to use lotion afterwards (that's a rarity!) It's the one thing i ALWAYS splurge on every time i go to Bath & Body Works- it's great on my sensitive skin and it's just amazing!!!http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/prod...margarita&sr=1

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
DHC's olive oil face cleanser, put on dry skin and rinsed off with warm water followed by a basic soap bar (foamed up and rinsed off), next a toner and then a drop of DHC olive oil warmed up by rubbing in my hands and patted on. I love their products, so does my skin.

~Rhonda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

DHC's olive oil face cleanser, put on dry skin and rinsed off with warm water followed by a basic soap bar (foamed up and rinsed off), next a toner and then a drop of DHC olive oil warmed up by rubbing in my hands and patted on. I love their products, so does my skin.

~Rhonda
DHC- what's that? Do you have a link?

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
St. Ive's Apricot Scrub....on occasion. Most of the time it's just plain dove hand soap.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Water and soap.
Heck I don't even wear makeup.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Olay Sensitive skin foaming face wash. Gets rid of the oil, but doesn't dry my face out
. I follow it with Eucerin Q 10 face cream. I love that stuff! I missed a spot on my forehead with the sunscreen last year at the beach
and "Ow!" and I put some of it on the spot- it was gone by the next day
! I also read that "they" had been testing coenzyme q 10 on skin cancers, so, I figure I'll stick with it, with my pale skin

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use baby shampoo cause you can wash around your eyes with it. That and clearasil.

I'm more worried about cancer than zits. (meaning, that I am very likely to get skin cancer and very pale so I wear lots of sunscreen!)