Yuck'o!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I had the worst supper I have had in a LONG time! We decided to order out tonite, since it was storming and I didnt have much here to cook
We ordered Dairy Queen and I swear that was the nastiest food! The french fries were HARD and way over cooked. My cheeseburger was cold and the dang cheese wasnt even melted~yuck! This is my last order there......if we didnt live so far from town and it wasnt storming I probly would of taken it back!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bleuch! I remember the first and last time I had non-ice cream food from DQ. It was an undercooked chicken burger which I couldn't finish. I think they should stick to the ice cream.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with pushylady's assessment of the food at DQ they should stick to ice-cream only. I have order food a couple of times and both times been disappointed as the food was cold. Can't beat the blizzards though.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Must just depend on the Dairy Queen. The chicken fingers at ours are steaming hot and pretty good!

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
probably depends a lot on the DQ. Many of them are privately owned, so you're seeing the difference in ownership..or employee neglect..probably both.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally I have had a great experience with this DQ....I dunno what happened last night....

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny1124

probably depends a lot on the DQ. Many of them are privately owned, so you're seeing the difference in ownership..or employee neglect..probably both.
Having worked for DQ, I think employee neglect rates fairly highly on the list of reasons the hot food sucks. While I was there I felt my work ethic being steadily drained away in the face of so much apathy. Granted, I was working with teenagers, but when I was a teenager (not all that long ago!) I was glad to be employed ... These kids did the absolute bare minimum required for their jobs and foisted most of the responsibility off onto other people -- like me. I lasted about a month and a half before I left to work for someone else.