Myspace rocks!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats right!! LOL...
I joined a few weeks ago and I now have found a few people which I lost contact with years ago!! This is so awesome! I now have alot of catching up to do!
Does anyone else hear have a acct??

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on the facebook side... then you can control who looks at it!

But I'm glad you have found all your friends on Myspace! I know lots of people who love it.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm not sure how this works - but i think there is something in the rules that my space is 'not cool' to talk about here. . . i really can't remember what the rule said - someone help?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

i'm not sure how this works - but i think there is something in the rules that my space is 'not cool' to talk about here. . . i really can't remember what the rule said - someone help?
Really??! Hmm...guess I missed that....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have time for the catsite and that is about it on-line. At home I am lucky if I check my e-mail once a week.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

It's OK to talk about MySpace, just not OK to post any LINKS to MYSPACE.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have myspace too! It's great for keeping contact with friends that don't live nearby, or that you don't get to see often.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a facebook. I used to have myspace but then I found facebook and got rid of myspace. If anyone wants to add me to facebook, just pm me.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The rule is that if you want to share your myspace account you have to PM it to people.

I set one up a while ago because a few old school friends were on it and pestered me to set one up, and haven't touched it since...

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

But I'm glad you have found all your friends on Myspace! I know lots of people who love it.
I'm also a Facebooker, but my kitty Raphael has a MySpace

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked at MySpace once and my gosh, I couldn't believe some of the things people said about themselves! And the pictures they posted! Maybe I hit it on a bad day, but... I felt like I'd stumbled into a house of ill repute!
Was I just unlucky?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love myspace found all the people i went to school with ect, its nice as!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I looked at MySpace once and my gosh, I couldn't believe some of the things people said about themselves! And the pictures they posted! Maybe I hit it on a bad day, but... I felt like I'd stumbled into a house of ill repute!
Was I just unlucky?
No, it's sort of like that in some ways. It is for the most part unregulated. It's also fun to see what some people's idea of graphic design is. Hahaha! I won't post the link but there is a contest somewhere (not on myspace itself) of the ugliest myspace pages. Some people seem to have different vision than the rest of us...

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

It's OK to talk about MySpace, just not OK to post any LINKS to MYSPACE.
thanks, i knew there was something about it that was off limits

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do have an account and mainly use it to keep up with old friends and friends who have moved out of the area. Like my friend who had her baby overseas. She posts pics there for everyone on her friends list to see all at once. I have mine set so only people I approve can look at my page. I'm not there to 'meet' people, just keep in touch.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a myspace acct about 4 months ago. Tristan, his best friend and sister are in my friends list and i have a bunch of my favourite bands on there too, but i dont go there to chat to people. I just write in my blogs ocasionally and i LOVE making my page really pretty. I did start hunting down old classmates though. Kept in touch with non of them, they were all horrid, i wanted to see if theyd changed after 7 years. Apparently not.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

You can do the same on myspace, you just set your profile to private and only the people you allow can look at it. Thats how mine is

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

The rule is that if you want to share your myspace account you have to PM it to people.

I set one up a while ago because a few old school friends were on it and pestered me to set one up, and haven't touched it since...
same here it has sat unused since, I recently set up facebook and haven't ignored it yet, so maybe I will stick to that!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have Myspace and Facebook. LOL! I don't really know why I have them, but it's kinda fun to design your Myspace page. I just got Facebook and so far I don't really like it very much, but I'll keep it to stay in touch with people I went to school with.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

I have Myspace and Facebook. LOL! I don't really know why I have them, but it's kinda fun to design your Myspace page. I just got Facebook and so far I don't really like it very much, but I'll keep it to stay in touch with people I went to school with.
I have both too- I have Facebook to keep in touch w/ high school friends/college friends who don't have Myspace.