OMG! He's Vaccuming!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Hell must have frozen over, because i do believe my darling boyfriend is vaccuming!
That is sooooooooo nice!!!!!! I'm always the one who vaccumes, so this is a plesant suprise for me!
He definitely earned himself a NICE homemade dinner for tonight!
I had to brag on my man for a bit!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sweet! I am lucky - my hubby does all of the vaccuuming - apparently I don't do a good enough job. No skin off my nose if he wants to do it!

So what will you cook for dinner?

mia mouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is he doing a good job? There are household things my guy will do but he does them so badly that I sometimes wonder if he is hoping I will say he shouldn't do them. LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

That is so sweet! I am lucky - my hubby does all of the vaccuuming - apparently I don't do a good enough job. No skin off my nose if he wants to do it!

So what will you cook for dinner?
i'm not sure yet!
i'll have to think of it in a little while. he will be at work tonight so i think i will cook something (perhaps beef stew one of his favorites) in the crock pot and let it cook overnight so that he has a really yummy lunch for tomorrow
I'm not sure yet though!

Originally Posted by Mia mouse

Is he doing a good job? There are household things my guy will do but he does them so badly that I sometimes wonder if he is hoping I will say he shouldn't do them. LOL
Yup he's doing a pretty good job
(he was in the Navy forever so he knows how to keep things clean) i did kindly show him that the attachments are better for getting underneath the counters/etc so once i did that he's been doing an awesome job
He's even vaccumming the furniture

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well so much for that!
Little snot vaccumed off the living room couch (one of them) and the recliner....and part of the kitchen (but he dropped a glass right afterwards and broke it everywhere so it needs to be done again) and then said, well i better get ready for work! And just left the vaccume out and everything!
So now i have to finish the entire house!
Thanks Colin! Next time i ought to 1/2 way cook his dinner

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried walking up to him and saying, who are you and what did you do with my boyfriend.....

Or better yet, equactly what did you do that your afraid I will find out about...

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Well so much for that!
Little snot vaccumed off the living room couch (one of them) and the recliner....and part of the kitchen (but he dropped a glass right afterwards and broke it everywhere so it needs to be done again) and then said, well i better get ready for work! And just left the vaccume out and everything!
So now i have to finish the entire house!
Thanks Colin! Next time i ought to 1/2 way cook his dinner
Or you could get halfway into *something else* and then say "well I have to go!"

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Or you could get halfway into *something else* and then say "well I have to go!"
Originally Posted by adymarie

Oh - that's just mean....
Uhh yeah but that would be no good for me
I should have done that this morning!
I have a feeling that's why he was vaccuming
Men!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mia mouse

Thats like my boyfriend. He does things so bad that I end up just having to do it all over again. I really think he does clean so bad hoping that I tell him he doesn't have to do any more cleaning.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww that's so sweet of him. Now that you know that he's capable of it, there's no excuse for him to not do it in the future!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Aww that's so sweet of him. Now that you know that he's capable of it, there's no excuse for him to not do it in the future!
it was sweet until he only did not even two rooms out of the entire house
but i guess i can't complaine toooo much...he usually is pretty good about helping around the house- he helps with dishes, does his own laundry, helps feeds the animals, and even helps bottle feed my kittens so he does help. It's just kind of hard though because i do the majority of the work around the house and i work full time and always have bottle baby kittens on hand so him doing a little more a little more often would be nice so even if he just did part of two rooms, that's two rooms less i have to do

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Wow! Hell must have frozen over, because i do believe my darling boyfriend is vaccuming!
That is sooooooooo nice!!!!!! I'm always the one who vaccumes, so this is a plesant suprise for me!
He definitely earned himself a NICE homemade dinner for tonight!
I had to brag on my man for a bit!
This sounds like another thinly veiled disguise to bash males. I know the last poll showed we only make up 8% of The Cat Site, but I'll have you know only twenty minutes ago I was out vacuuming my Porsche. And further more, five years ago I vacuumed the house.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

This sounds like another thinly veiled disguise to bash males. I know the last poll showed we only make up 8% of The Cat Site, but I'll have you know only twenty minutes ago I was out vacuuming my Porsche. And further more, five years ago I vacuumed the house.
No hon, not men in genral- just my sweet Colin. You'd have to live here to know he never vaccumes
so it was shocking to see him get the vaccume cleaner out
Who knew he could change the vaccume bag
hey- you wanna come vaccume out my car while you're at it

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was about to say tell him to turn over this badge and gun,
but now i understand. it was a trick to get you just to finish it.

tell him i said, good plan ahahah

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i was about to say tell him to turn over this badge and gun,
but now i understand. it was a trick to get you just to finish it.

tell him i said, good plan ahahah
Oh don't worry- i did not finish it. He started it, he's gonna finish it. So tonight at dinner i was like "so you left the vaccume out, would you like me to finish vaccuming for you, or would you like to finish it?" He said he would so i'm going to let him...because if it just "magically does itself" he won't appreciate it
So i did everything else- cleaned the kitchen, dishes, laundry, litter pans, all the animals food and water dishes, groomed everyone, cleaned the surfaces. And you know i left the vaccume cleaner right where he left it so he can finish it

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol hmm whats his phone numbers again, i need to have a talk with him
hehe, just kidding.