Finley - The Black Lab

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We stayed at my brothers ex-wifes in the UK over the weekend and this is Finley - shes 12 yrs old now and shes had 2 litters in the past
I haven't seen her for about 2yrs, she was so pleased to see me
it was so wonderful that she hasn't forgotten me, we had lots of cuddles and she got tons of tummy rubs
aint she sweet

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

We stayed at my brothers ex-wifes in the UK over the weekend and this is Finley - shes 12 yrs old now and shes had 2 litters in the past
I haven't seen her for about 2yrs, she was so pleased to see me
it was so wonderful that she hasn't forgotten me, we had lots of cuddles and she got tons of tummy rubs
aint she sweet
I LOVE your picture!!!

I have a picture on another computer that would astound you! How does the result of a black lab dad and dachshund mother grab you? That was what Rocky was. I am going to try and find it and put it on here later.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I have a picture on another computer that would astound you! How does the result of a black lab dad and dachsund mother grab you? That was what Rocky was. I am going to try and find it and put it on here later.
I found it!

Actually one of many. Here he is 1/2 way through a 4 mile hike. Not bad for a black lab with dachshund legs, eh?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I found it!

Actually one of many. Here he is 1/2 way through a 4 mile hike. Not bad for a black lab with dachshund legs, eh?
aww what a cutie, a lab with little legs
sweet