And finally Lily and all the girls hanging out

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Lily's been in hiding the last few days. We had someone stay last Wednesday and Thursday and leave Friday, then DH's parents arrived Saturday and head off tomorrow, so she's been hiding behind the couch in her safe spot!

She likes it there though...

And just hanging out while everyone was out of the house

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O my they are all just such cuties, and I love that lily photo of her yawning
and then all three on the couch
They are all just such cuties

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have to put her food and water behind the couch when she's hiding out back there? I remember I had some people stay with me for a week, and my cat Shane hid the entire time. He wouldn't come out to eat, although he obviously found a way to come out to go potty. Anyway, I had to set his food and water in his little hiding corner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Do you have to put her food and water behind the couch when she's hiding out back there? I remember I had some people stay with me for a week, and my cat Shane hid the entire time. He wouldn't come out to eat, although he obviously found a way to come out to go potty. Anyway, I had to set his food and water in his little hiding corner.
No, she would come out when it's quiet, and we spent most of the time out of the house. We'd get home and she'd be lounging in the scratching post in the front window, then she'd see the in-laws and go scuttling behind the couch - can't say I blame her really