The Fox Show DRIVE

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Has anyone else been watching this show? I have been glued to it since it first aired three weeks ago. It is one of the most amazing shows EVER. It involves BIG money and FAST cars. My DH hates it because it gets his blood boiling and stresses him out. I have recorded every episode since the first one. I love it. The characters started out kind of week and the plot is rediculous but man it is amazing. I get excited evry week when I know it will be on. The general plot, there is a secret race across the country for 32 million dollars. The first person to the finish line gets it all. The only rule is there are no rules. People are getting killed but oh my gosh, the cars are amazing. Last week they introduced a Dodge Challenger that is my dream car the thing is so sexy and fast. I can't wait for next week. If you jave never seen ot or did not know about it I have included a link to the show. Please check it out. Even though my DH hates it even he can't stop watching it. Its addicting. Big money fast cars what more do you need?

http://www.fox.com/drive/

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You bet I am watching! The chance to see Nate Fillion again (he was Mal in Firefly, a superb sci-fi show that was cancelled before it's full first season played out, the cast went on to make the film Serenity) made it a must see for me.
He's just as good in this one, and I love how each show ends
It's quirky, funny, good twists...and as I said...it's Nate Fillion!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe this
Fox has cancelled Drive and put up a note that the last 2 episodes will be shown this Summer. What?? They had a 2 hour preview, changed the day to Monday, had two weeks of shows and now there are 2 episodes left to be shown a couple of months from now?

Poor Nate Fillion..what deja vu this must be after what he went through with Firefly.

This is a mistake, imho. I am so mad.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I can't believe this
Fox has cancelled Drive and put up a note that the last 2 episodes will be shown this Summer. What?? They had a 2 hour preview, changed the day to Monday, had two weeks of shows and now there are 2 episodes left to be shown a couple of months from now?

Poor Nate Fillion..what deja vu this must be after what he went through with Firefly.

This is a mistake, imho. I am so mad.
WHAT?!? I love that show
I'm sad!!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah...dh and I really like this show. I loved watching Prison break...so this is a perfect show to watch since prison break is over for the season...