Spring is upon us in DC! (Pictures)

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The buds have been on the trees for what seems like a month already and we're finally starting to see some green.

After so much rain I was finally able to go outdoors and test drive my new camera. Here are the results:

Click on the image to view the full album.

The location is the C & O Canal in Great Falls, MD, just over the bridge from where I live. I bought the season pass, so I can take Moscow there every weekend.

We walked 6 miles, and Moscow had a couple chances to swim. Unfortunately because it was crowded, I had to keep him on the lead the entire time. Usually I can take him off about 2 miles down.

I should add that every single one of those photos were taking while I was moving, so I am very pleased with the camera.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just East of you and we're loosing our flowers already! The trees are much greener now. I took a walk downtown last weekend and got a ton of pics to share....just gotta upload them to photobucket sometime!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Cool pictures. Why did you say DC? Is this close to Washington DC?
Yah, it's just outside of DC within the beltway.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cairo

Yah, it's just outside of DC within the beltway.
Otherwise known as the free-for-all to me! I dislike driving as it is, but DH knows, he HAS to drive that beltway if we are going to be there!