TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Headshots 2..........harder this time!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headshots 2..........harder this time! - Page 2

post #31 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
According to Family Feud, no!
Thank you I've never seen Family Feud.
post #32 of 52
Thread Starter 
We have a winner!

Karen/AbbysMom




Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
....and we are still wrong.


Regent
Arctic
Maggie
Penny
Itsy
Loki
MissSpotty Paws
Rodeo
Tinta
Jack
Tenshi/Angel
Kahekili

must...go...clean...house...
post #33 of 52
darn!! that was my next posting order. Congrats Karen! That was hard!!!

At least I can go back to work now.
post #34 of 52
I am so mad at myself. I've been studying Nial's website for years, and even wanted to adopt Kahekili myself, because he reminds me so much of my Simba. I guess it's Penny that looks a lot like Simba. Geez, I'm not very observant.

Congratulations, Karen. This was a REALLY HARD ONE.
post #35 of 52
Thread Starter 
I think everyone did a really good job. I used some photos that weren't typical of what the cats look like to make it harder.

Great work everyone!
post #36 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
I think everyone did a really good job. I used some photos that weren't typical of what the cats look like to make it harder.

Great work everyone!
How about one of who is male and who is female
post #37 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
How about one of who is male and who is female

Hmmmm that's a good idea Jennifer, maybe a gender combined with color/type?
post #38 of 52
Thanks!
post #39 of 52
LOL - I told Nial that pic of Penny was a tricky one!

Congrats, Karen!
post #40 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
Hmmmm that's a good idea Jennifer, maybe a gender combined with color/type?

Now that's just getting too hard IMO. How about Headshots for Dummies, like me. I never win ANYTHING.
post #41 of 52
I can't name them, but they are gorgeous!
post #42 of 52
I thought Tinta was pretty hard. It doesn't even look like her. I wish I hadn't answered so soon, because I'll bet most people wouldn't have been able to get Angel, if I would have kept it to myself, or at least I should have answered it as Tenshi instead of Angel.
post #43 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
I thought Tinta was pretty hard. It doesn't even look like her. I wish I hadn't answered so soon, because I'll bet most people wouldn't have been able to get Angel, if I would have kept it to myself, or at least I should have answered it as Tenshi instead of Angel.
Yep, that Tinta shot was a hard one. She's squinting and outside, makes her look odd. I had to throw some hard ones in there, among the easy ones.

I think you did good though Hope, but I was surprised you didn't get Kahekili right off......I know how much you like him.
post #44 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
I thought Tinta was pretty hard. It doesn't even look like her. I wish I hadn't answered so soon, because I'll bet most people wouldn't have been able to get Angel, if I would have kept it to myself, or at least I should have answered it as Tenshi instead of Angel.
I actually found that exact picture when I was going through all Nial's posts in Fur Pics trying to find the Bengal photos (I did some serious research... )

And Nial - you have lots of great Bengal photos, but you don't have many head shots of them!!!!!! There was so many side on pics, or pics of their bellies as they flew through the air...
post #45 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
I actually found that exact picture when I was going through all Nial's posts in Fur Pics trying to find the Bengal photos (I did some serious research... )

And Nial - you have lots of great Bengal photos, but you don't have many head shots of them!!!!!! There was so many side on pics, or pics of their bellies as they flew through the air...
Yeah! Nial, you don't post enough headshots of your beauties hehe I went to your websites, both old and new and scanned through many of your past posts before I could get all but ONE correct.
post #46 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
We have a winner!

Karen/AbbysMom
What does she win? A Bengal? Huh? Does she?
post #47 of 52
She gets 1000 TCS Pts.
post #48 of 52
Can I get the consolation prize of a Bengal, Nial... please??
post #49 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
What does she win? A Bengal? Huh? Does she?
I don't think I am ready for that!

Nial sent me 1500 points.
post #50 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
What does she win? A Bengal? Huh? Does she?
boy that would convince me to research & play....
post #51 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
boy that would convince me to research & play....
Pfft...no kidding, right? I would have been all over that...nobody would have been able to beat me! I would have been like the wind!
post #52 of 52
Thread Starter 
Honestly, if I were ever giving a bengal away, it'd be to a TCS member!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Headshots 2..........harder this time!