KatKwiz #25 - Whew! Let's have an easy one!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You may have noticed there was a special KatKwiz that paid a thousand points yesterday. Today we are back to the normal KatKwiz. Today's is easy so is worth the standard 200 points.

If you are a regular player of KatKwiz, you know that tomorrow (in Sydney, Australia) is a special day. You also know you can win 1000 points. And you also know when KatKwiz #26 will be posted. Have you been paying attention?

Here, let's have an easy one.

Is your cat too fat? Show the clicks from right here to find out.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Click on Cat Health at the top right, then click the article titled Is You Cat Overweight. You will see a picture of this poor guy who is definitely overweight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

You may have noticed there was a special KatKwiz that paid a thousand points yesterday.
Reminder: There is no limit to how many times you can be a winner!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

You may have noticed there was a special KatKwiz that paid a thousand points yesterday. Today we are back to the normal KatKwiz. Today's is easy so is worth the standard 200 points.

If you are a regular player of KatKwiz, you know that tomorrow (in Sydney, Australia) is a special day. You also know you can win 1000 points. And you also know when KatKwiz #26 will be posted. Have you been paying attention?

Here, let's have an easy one.

Is your cat too fat? Show the clicks from right here to find out.
I never get any of these, but can i just ask, what has Anzac Day got to do with KatKwiz?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Click on Cat Health at the top right, then click the article titled Is You Cat Overweight. You will see a picture of this poor guy who is definitely overweight.
Just because this poor guy? is overweight does not answer the question. However, nobody else did either. To complete the question you should have said scroll down to the title The Ideal Weight for a Cat.

Two of you came up with incomplete answers and since you were first and since I am in a good mood this morning, I am awarding you 200 points.

You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I think Persi is just trying to confuse us! lol
Didn't you just win 500 points yesterday? Didn't you just win 200 points today?
Didn't you have a cat named Alley, just like me?

Shame on you for suggesting I may be trying to confuse people!

KatKwiz will be having special contests around the year, honoring holidays observed only in certain parts of the world, and awarding 1000 points if the winner for that day is from those countries affected. You can even win 1000 more points on July 4, if you are from you-know-where.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Didn't you just win 500 points yesterday? Didn't you just win 200 points today?
Didn't you have a cat named Alley, just like me?

Shame on you for suggesting I may be trying to confuse people!

KatKwiz will be having special contests around the year, honoring holidays observed only in certain parts of the world, and awarding 1000 points if the winner for that day is from those countries affected. You can even win 1000 more points on July 4, if you are from you-know-where.

Yay! I like this game

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

you know that tomorrow (in Sydney, Australia) is a special day.
It's not just in Sydney, and it's not exactly a "holiday". Holiday implies a celebration which ANZAC day certainly is not.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

It's not just in Sydney, and it's not exactly a "holiday". Holiday implies a celebration which ANZAC day certainly is not.
I realize this but I have a calendar on my wall that shows "notable dates" if not holidays around the world and I decided to give 1000 points to winners from those countries on the appropriate days. And I do know it is not just Sydney, but I used that as a time reference because in earlier posts I have given the time that I would post the quiz. (Just as I probably would give New York as reference time for the U.S.) So, anybody from Australia or New Zealand can win 1000 points in the morning when I post KatKwiz #26 (somewhere around 8 a.m. Sydney time.)

May 7 is the next "notable date" I have for Australia. I know that Anzac Day is not cause for great celebration (any more than Memorial Day is in the United States), but I am giving everybody around the world that are affected by the date the chance to win extra points on the dates that are listed as notable on my calendar. For instance, our next International Day quiz will apply to Mexico (Cinco de Mayo). So our members from Mexico get a chance to win 1000 points instead of just 200. That is what this is all about.

So, if you are near your computer around 8 in the morning (Sydney time), watch for KatKwiz #26.

For the rest of you, here is a link that explains: Anzac Day

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Just because this poor guy? is overweight does not answer the question. However, nobody else did either. To complete the question you should have said scroll down to the title The Ideal Weight for a Cat.

Two of you came up with incomplete answers and since you were first and since I am in a good mood this morning, I am awarding you 200 points.

You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!
oh my im sorry i must have read the question wrong , i thought we had to find the clicks to get to the story about the overweight cat
. never mind i will be sure to read the next question right lol

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

oh my im sorry i must have read the question wrong , i thought we had to find the clicks to get to the story about the overweight cat
. never mind i will be sure to read the next question right lol
Awww, I know you will. You do not have overweight cats anyway, right?

It is just football games. When your football team loses you say, wait'll next time.
Well, on KatKwiz, the next time is every day!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe i do have a very slighty overweight cat but only by about 2 pounds , his on a diet which his not likeing much but need to trim that tummy up a bit