TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › This Place Rules!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This Place Rules!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Hi everyone. My name's Gary. A friend referred me to this site saying the people here are all top notch. I surfed here a bit and I see she is right.

I have a very large orange Garfield type kitty. Yep, I named him Garfield. He was a stray that was meowing outside in the cold. I put some food out for him and he scarfed it down. I was planning to find a home for him but when he let me pet him and started purring I knew I'd been adopted.

He is a calm and gentle cat and he's very affectionate. I'm saving up for a digital camera and I look forward to posting his pictures here. I also look forward to getting to know the nice people on this forum.
post #2 of 23
Hi Gary. Welcome to TCS! You'll be glad you joined. If you have questions about the forums send me a private message. Bless you for letting Garfield adopt you!
post #3 of 23
Hi Gary! Welcome to TCS!

Thanks for taking in Garfield! I just took in a stray 1 month ago and named her Mia.
post #4 of 23
Welcome to TCS Gary!

You're absolutely right, this place does rule!

I look forward to getting to know you, and Garfield better

post #5 of 23
Welcome to TCS! I hope to catch you around the forums and view pics of your Garfield in the near future! I also have an orange Tabby (looks like Garfield... Big boy aka Fat) but his name is Tiger! Anyways welcome

post #6 of 23
Hi Gary, welcome to TCS!
post #7 of 23
post #8 of 23
Hi Gary and Garfield, and welcome to TCS.
post #9 of 23
Welcome Garfied and Gary You'll like it here
post #10 of 23
Hi Gary and Garfield and welcome to TCS
I have two "Garfield" kitties also, but mine are both girls from the same litter...Gracie and Lizzie.
post #11 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie23 View Post
Wow! They could be brothers.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I was told this place is addictive and I'm convinced.
post #12 of 23
Hi there Gary we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and Garfield to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions
post #13 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoggiesRule View Post
I'm saving up for a digital camera and I look forward to posting his pictures here.
Do you have a printer? Can it scan? Do you have any film pictures of your cat? That's what people did in the "old" days before everybody had a digital camera!
post #14 of 23
Hi Gary!
post #15 of 23
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina y Milky te saludan!!........
(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...)

See you on the forums!
post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoggiesRule View Post
Hi everyone. My name's Gary. A friend referred me to this site saying the people here are all top notch. I surfed here a bit and I see she is right.

I have a very large orange Garfield type kitty. Yep, I named him Garfield. He was a stray that was meowing outside in the cold. I put some food out for him and he scarfed it down. I was planning to find a home for him but when he let me pet him and started purring I knew I'd been adopted.

He is a calm and gentle cat and he's very affectionate. I'm saving up for a digital camera and I look forward to posting his pictures here. I also look forward to getting to know the nice people on this forum.
Hi, GAry! Welcome! I think you would LOVE "Paws & Reflect." Our cats talk to one another! Come to "Smudge's Colorado Cafe" and "Hi, This IS Jasper, Remember Me" and look around!
post #17 of 23
Welcome, and you're right, this is a top notch site with lots of great people!!
post #18 of 23
Awww brothers! Now I have to see a picture! Hurry hurry!
post #19 of 23
Hello & welcome to TCS. Look forward to hearing all about you & Garfield. My kitty, Blossom, was rescued by my son when he saw her being dumped as a 3 w/o baby.
post #20 of 23
Hi

post #21 of 23
Hey Gary! I'm Tiffany, Welcome to TCS! I can't wait until I get to see pics of Garfield! You'll love it here
post #22 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Do you have a printer? Can it scan? Do you have any film pictures of your cat? That's what people did in the "old" days before everybody had a digital camera!
I don't have anything that will scan. I hope to have the camera soon!
post #23 of 23
Hi & welcome to TCS! I hope to see you around the the forums!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Cats on the Block
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › This Place Rules!