This Place Rules!

moggiesrule

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone. My name's Gary. A friend referred me to this site saying the people here are all top notch. I surfed here a bit and I see she is right.

I have a very large orange Garfield type kitty. Yep, I named him Garfield. He was a stray that was meowing outside in the cold. I put some food out for him and he scarfed it down. I was planning to find a home for him but when he let me pet him and started purring I knew I'd been adopted.

He is a calm and gentle cat and he's very affectionate. I'm saving up for a digital camera and I look forward to posting his pictures here. I also look forward to getting to know the nice people on this forum.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Gary. Welcome to TCS! You'll be glad you joined. If you have questions about the forums send me a private message. Bless you for letting Garfield adopt you!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Gary! Welcome to TCS!

Thanks for taking in Garfield! I just took in a stray 1 month ago and named her Mia.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Gary!

You're absolutely right, this place does rule!

I look forward to getting to know you, and Garfield better

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I hope to catch you around the forums and view pics of your Garfield in the near future! I also have an orange Tabby (looks like Garfield... Big boy aka Fat) but his name is Tiger! Anyways welcome

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Gary and Garfield and welcome to TCS

I have two "Garfield" kitties also, but mine are both girls from the same litter...Gracie and Lizzie.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Gary
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and Garfield to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoggiesRule

I'm saving up for a digital camera and I look forward to posting his pictures here.
Do you have a printer? Can it scan? Do you have any film pictures of your cat? That's what people did in the "old" days before everybody had a digital camera!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoggiesRule

Hi everyone. My name's Gary. A friend referred me to this site saying the people here are all top notch. I surfed here a bit and I see she is right.

I have a very large orange Garfield type kitty. Yep, I named him Garfield. He was a stray that was meowing outside in the cold. I put some food out for him and he scarfed it down. I was planning to find a home for him but when he let me pet him and started purring I knew I'd been adopted.

He is a calm and gentle cat and he's very affectionate. I'm saving up for a digital camera and I look forward to posting his pictures here. I also look forward to getting to know the nice people on this forum.
Hi, GAry! Welcome! I think you would LOVE "Paws & Reflect." Our cats talk to one another! Come to "Smudge's Colorado Cafe" and "Hi, This IS Jasper, Remember Me" and look around!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to TCS. Look forward to hearing all about you & Garfield.
My kitty, Blossom, was rescued by my son when he saw her being dumped as a 3 w/o baby.