3 days to go!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, thats right......And I am off to get my wisdom teeth taken out. And yes I am still SCARED as ever!! I just want to get it DONE and over with!!
Any vibes and good luck wishes are always appreciated.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting a molar yanked on Thursday - NOT looking forward to it either, but I'll think of you if you'll think of me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I'm getting a molar yanked on Thursday - NOT looking forward to it either, but I'll think of you if you'll think of me!
For sure!! I will be thinking of you!! Ok, well maybe not Thursday LOL-but eventually I will be!!
I dont think I will be thinking of much that day.
I think the thing thats scaring me is being put under!! Thats what I am NOT looking forward to!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

For sure!! I will be thinking of you!! Ok, well maybe not Thursday LOL-but eventually I will be!!
I dont think I will be thinking of much that day.
I think the thing thats scaring me is being put under!! Thats what I am NOT looking forward to!!
Oh, it really is the best way as far as I am concerned. You take a nice, drug-induced little nappie, and when you wake up, it's all done!

Here's a tip for after: Make sure you have enough stuff on hand for milkshakes - that's all I could eat for the first day or two after my wisdom teeth came out - and besides, it's a great excuse for having a milkshake.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck, sweetie. I am sure everything will be okay!

I will be thinking of you and get lots of rest!
eat a lot of soft foods
like pudding, ice cream, mashed potatoes, jello, and stuff like that. and if you do get a milkshake, instead of drinking it with a straw, get a spoon.

and don't drink anything through a straw and if you smoke, don't smoke you wouldn't want to get a dry socket.
they should give you medicine
that may make you throw up and that's normal, if it does make you sick stop taking it and just take some tylenol or advil for the pain.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good luck hun! I have to have this done too and I'm terrified of dentists - please please PM me and let me know how it goes.

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good luck!!
You will be fine.I had a wisdom tooth removed a few years ago.I wouldnt let the dentist toouch me for 1 hour!!Finally she convinced me and it didnt hurt one little bit!Nothing.
Just do what everyone has said here and as long as your dentist is the best and for wisdom teeth this is really important,you will be fine

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Many good luck vibes for you...I have had it done also, all 4 at once...Don't worry about being put out...I actually woke up crying WTH
Yup-I get all 4 of mine pulled too!! He did say the top ones would be easy.....
And the bottom are kinda deep. *ouch*

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sending lots of vibes , your braver then me , i was ment to have mine out 2 years ago , but im chicken , anyway whats a little pain from time to time ? hehe . i will be getting them out soon though.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

sending lots of vibes , your braver then me , i was ment to have mine out 2 years ago , but im chicken , anyway whats a little pain from time to time ? hehe . i will be getting them out soon though.
Yeah the only thing that is worrying me is being put under-I just have this fear of not waking up!!