Daily Thread Monday April 23rd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning friends!!

Well its Monday morning, and I don't even mind because I get to leave at 3pm today!

Tomorrow off to Toronto for meetings for 2 days...so it'll be a slack week for me

Today is ...National Beer Day in Germany So, have a few for me

Have a good one folks!

(p.s. if a mod could fix my "12rd" and make it a "23rd", I would really appreciate it..I haven't had enough coffee this morning apparently
)

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
April the 12th

Got the day off today and its the anniversary of both Shakespeares birth and death

A better reason to celebrate is that with two games to go Birmingham City are top of the Champoinship and will be playing Premiership football next season

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta get ready to go greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

April the 12th
No, not the 12th...can't you read?!! Its the 12rd!!

I hope someone fixes that soon.............I feel like a freak leaving it like that

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beer day sounds more fun, but for the sake of Neet telling you that you are wrong, the holiday for today

Nate, Colchester sucks as much as they did when I lived there!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning! Its way too early. I am soo tired since we are house sitting for my mom and the guest bed is only a full. So not enough bed for both me and Lee.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all..I am so tired from working so much lately, but next week I will be able to slow down some. No big plans for today, but I have to go shopping for that "special" gift for our secretary. Wednesday is their special day..don't forget. Have a great day all.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

A better reason to celebrate is that with two games to go Birmingham City are top of the Champoinship and will be playing Premiership football next season
I dont follow the footy but YAY Birmingham!!! Im half Brummie you know
silly australians, i dont even feel like i was born here

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning

Today is just another school day for me... gotta get lots of work done on that last essay.

If all goes well, I'll hand it in tomorrow... then I'm DONE!!! Only problem is, I'm really burnt out already, so it's gonna be hard to get that last essay done.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.

Off to work this morning. I'm so tired.
I haven't been sleeping well because the close of our house is three days away and I am just now realizing that maybe we CAN'T afford this...
Our house payment is going to double on top of the one we have now, Plus trying to fix up the houses, the move and everything hitting at once, let's just say it's been an interesting week.
Anyone want two houses in Clinton IA? Looking back on this, I wish we listed our current houses while we were buying ours. Oh well, live and learn.

I'm still waiting for the Feliway to arrive so I can get it into the new house, Holy poop, I have lots to do.

We will make it through this. I just might be MIA for a few days, after the closing.

Have a great day everyone.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well after my little accident I will not be doing much for the next 3 days.Have some errands to run-get the prescriptions-nap-try to clean house one handed.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Hooray, pleased to this recognised

Nate, Colchester sucks as much as they did when I lived there!
Thats a bit unfair, Colchester have only just come up to the Championship and have had a great season. I'd be suprised to see them promoted but they could make the playoffs at this point

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all. Nice to sleep in on a vacation day, and 4 hours extra sleep never hurt anyone.... *yawns and stretches*

Thanks for the holiday Eithne, Nat does try..... but that messed up 12rd date thing, that's all on her...
is that pronounced "twerd???"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Beer day sounds more fun, but for the sake of Neet telling you that you are wrong, the holiday for today

Hooray, pleased to this recognised
Geez, I take time out of my busy schedule to start your precious Daily thread, and I get :censor::censor::censor::censor: on for not having your chosen holiday!??! Pfffffffffttt!

How about... when YOU start the daily...you can come up with a holiday!??!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Geez, I take time out of my busy schedule to start your precious Daily thread, and I get :censor::censor::censor::censor: on for not having your chosen holiday!??! Pfffffffffttt!

How about... when YOU start the daily...you can come up with a holiday!??!
Get him, Nat!!!