TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Anyone else NHL fans???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone else NHL fans???

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Anyone else watching the playoffs??

I just finished watching the Detroit Red Wings kick the Calgary Flames' butts and move on to round 2 in the 6th game of the series.

I am now waiting to see if my favorite Canadian team, the Vancouver Canucks, will win their series in game seven tomorrow night (I believe).

I also watched the New Jersey Devils win their series against Tampa Bay today.

Who are ya'll cheering for????


I have 3 favorite teams: Detroit Red Wings, Vancouver Canucks, and the Might Ducks
post #2 of 12
I have one favorite team and that is my Detroit Red Wings. Calgary was never really in this series. Kiprusoff was outstanding in games three, four and tonight but overall he never really had a whole lot of help. Wings will play either San Jose or Dallas next.

Bring the cup back to Hockeytown where it belongs!
post #3 of 12
I'm hoping for either the canucks or the red wings to win it all.
post #4 of 12
Wings will play the Sharks in round two starting on Wednesday. The Canucks will play the Ducks.
post #5 of 12
RED WINGS!!!!!

I was a little worried that they weren't going to make it to the play offs at the start of the season.
post #6 of 12
I am watching the playoffs, as time permits. The vancouver game last night was a good game, too bad turco needed 4 shutouts to advance to the next round. I perdict that Buffalo, Ottawa, San Jose, and Anahiem will advance to the conference finals. I made the predictions at the beginning of the playoffs and sticking to them, seeing as I got all 8 series correct in the first round.
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese View Post
Anyone else watching the playoffs??
Of course somebody else is watching! Do you think they would telecast it just for you? I will be rooting for Vancouver because I will be there in three weeks for a couple of weeks. Perhaps I can see the BIG one?
post #8 of 12
I am a hockey fan in Alabama! I watch any game I can. My favorite team is the Colorado Avalanche. They had a bad year. I would like to see the Senators win it all.
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Of course somebody else is watching! Do you think they would telecast it just for you? I will be rooting for Vancouver because I will be there in three weeks for a couple of weeks. Perhaps I can see the BIG one?
3 weeks, prolly a bit early for the big one, but it could be possible
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by davcat5 View Post
I am a hockey fan in Alabama! I watch any game I can. My favorite team is the Colorado Avalanche. They had a bad year. I would like to see the Senators win it all.
Not sure if this is their year, but I am thinking that buffalo and Anahiem in the final. Not sure who is gonna win it all yet though. Should be interesting to see how well I have predicted the playoffs.
So far I am 8-0 in them.
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittydad View Post
3 weeks, prolly a bit early for the big one, but it could be possible
Remember, I'll be there a couple of weeks. May 11 - 28 to be exact.
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Remember, I'll be there a couple of weeks. May 11 - 28 to be exact.
Too early, stanley cup finals are played in June.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Anyone else NHL fans???