I met Trout's twin this weekend!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to visit my uncle who just bought a house with his woman...Well, she has a 15 year old Tortie that looks exactly like Trout!
It was the most adorable thing to see another Trout. Especially from above or behind..the face was a little different..

I will try to get photos of lucky for you guys

P.S. She attacks for no reason like Trout too

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww! she sounds soo cute!! hehe Natalie- we have two little mini-Trouts up at the shelter where i work back in isolation (they have upper respiatory).
They're just darling!!!!!! they remind me soo much of your little Trout- same colors and makings and everything! We named them Tilly and Tina.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

awww! she sounds soo cute!! hehe Natalie- we have two little mini-Trouts up at the shelter where i work back in isolation (they have upper respiatory).
They're just darling!!!!!! they remind me soo much of your little Trout- same colors and makings and everything! We named them Tilly and Tina.
Awwww Nikki, they sound adorable...
I might take them if I was there

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nooo!! There cant really be two Trouts, can there??

LOL!! I really think the *attack* thing is just in the tortie gene. All the ones I have ever known have done the same thing!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 Trouts!!! What is the world coming to! Cat domination sounds like a possibility!

My MIL's cat Angel, a tortie, attacked for no reason also. She'd be purring and rubbing on you one second then turn around and bite you!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well HA to all the bad torties out there! Damita is a purr-fect angel. Then again, she can't see me to attack.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say attacking things for no reason is in the calico as well. Jasmine is psychotic. There were two beautiful torties at vaat, Bella and Garnet and they were so beautiful but VERY cheeky! It's definately more than a coat colour

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I went to visit my uncle who just bought a house with his woman...Well, she has a 15 year old Tortie that looks exactly like Trout!
It was the most adorable thing to see another Trout. Especially from above or behind..the face was a little different..

I will try to get photos of lucky for you guys

P.S. She attacks for no reason like Trout too
Persi's brother was bought by my sister-in-law who lives right here in Plano so I get to see Persi's twin all the time.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwww Nikki, they sound adorable...
I might take them if I was there
Hehe you'd love them! They're sooo cute!
We all spoil them rotten too since they're little sicklings. We're always giving them extra attention and treats
They definitely have the Torti-tude all tortis seem to have
Even my Jasmine gets has her torti- moments
I think Trout would be jealous though if you brought home two little kittens to aggervate her- she'd have to bite their noses