Whats the wildest color your hair has been?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured this could be a fun thread. What is the wildest color you have dyed your hair?

Mine has been every color and shade in the rainbow. Currently as of tonight its kind of a deep purple blue color.

So what about ya'll?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fuschia, green, bright blue, purest white, cartoon blonde (bright yellow), fire engine red, navy blue and agouti.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arlyn I have had those colors at least once. I get most of mine through Manic Panic. When I met hubby I had jet black hair with blonde bangs.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair was a 3ft long mohawk when I wore bright colors.
Once my mohawk was even in dreadlocks.
I was a store manager at a store across the street from a retirement home.
We had some of the sweetest little old ladies come in and live vicariously through me.
They always made hair color requests

I guess that's what I miss most about Seattle, rarely did people judge on appearance.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

My hair was a 3ft long mohawk when I wore bright colors.
Once my mohawk was even in dreadlocks.
I was a store manager at a store across the street from a retirement home.
We had some of the sweetest little old ladies come in and live vicariously through me.
They always made hair color requests

I guess that's what I miss most about Seattle, rarely did people judge on appearance.
I'm so jealous... this is (one reason) why I want to move away from the midwest. No one with visible tattoos or crazy hair will be in any position of power around here.

Seattle and Denver are on hubby and I's list of places to visit next!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Fuschia, green, bright blue, purest white, cartoon blonde (bright yellow), fire engine red, navy blue and agouti.
Wait... agouti?????? How did you manage that one???
I MUST see a picture!

I once had dark orange/red hair with light blonde streaks everywhere. It was "normal" enough to get away with it, but different enough to where I liked it.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine was some weird colors from bleaching way back when. I still bleach it (because it won't turn gray or white or silver) but now there's better products and I know how to use them.

I decided a few years ago that if a person (usually a woman) is constantly worried about her hair, the thing needing adjustment is life-style and attitude. Once that's in the right place, you find the right hair style and color or colors. Hair is something to have fun with.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently the top half is red and the bottom half is blue-black. With my blonde roots starting to show through, my hair grows *too* fast!

I dabbled in purple for a while but I never managed to get those real fun colors to actually stay in my darn hair
Don't know why, they always washed out no matter what I did.

If I could choose any colors without worrying about the cost and trouble of putting them there, I would love to have red, black, silver, and gold stripy hair. (And purple contacts, but I HATE wearing colored contacts!)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Id say when i tried bleaching my hair in high school. It went from dark brown to orange
not my colour of choice lol

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've only done dark blue and dark purple. It's hard to keep up blues, they fade so fast... and to the worst colors. Weirdest color for me was the bleach blond before I put the color in, I make a horrible blond.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat Locani

Mine was some weird colors from bleaching way back when. I still bleach it (because it won't turn gray or white or silver) but now there's better products and I know how to use them.

I decided a few years ago that if a person (usually a woman) is constantly worried about her hair, the thing needing adjustment is life-style and attitude. Once that's in the right place, you find the right hair style and color or colors. Hair is something to have fun with.
What products do you use?

I had a unintentional hair coloring that was awful. It was supposed to be ruddy like my abby cats color.. the hairstylist made it orange with black highlights. I almost died. It was supposed to come out auburn if she did it right. I would like to try to do it at home with a good product, rather than pay somebody 100 dollars to mess it up and make me look stupid

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The agouti was a happy accident.
I had shaved my head completely bald.
When it was grown in about 1/4 to 1/2 inch I bleached it completely white, two weeks later it was banded and gorgeous.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orange.

I have black hair and had a bad accident with peroxide once.

sarah3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have had bright blue, bright purple, and very bright red streaks in my hair at the same time. I have also been black and had my hair gone a yucky green colour after I had bleached part of my hair and then dyed it with henna.