make me STOP...

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
COOKING!

I made a rub and a soak for my turkey for tommrows supper. Cajun Rub *YUM* gonna soak all night.

Than I decided to make steve some cod we had. I dont eat fish. but I made a wonderfull lemon & Butter rub and soaked his code there for about 45 mins than added some more butter and its in the oven now

Me, I am having a corn and Baked Bacon..combo that I had when I was on the wagon train several years ago.

and now i am trying to decide what to make for dessert..i am thinking maybe yellow cake..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

The wagon train? You were a... cowpoke?
Ye'ssum up in south Dakota I was the wrangler on the train
Lots of fun..and got some great recipies from the Chuck WagonMatser over the summers.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Why should we make you stop... You should keep cooking and bring some over!!
You're making me hungry!
cause i am gonna end up cooking eveything in the fridge lol

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmm, yes, yellow with chocolate is great! And how very cool, I didn't know they still had wagon trains! How did you get into that line of work? Where did you travel? What other kinds of things did you cook?

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Mmm, yes, yellow with chocolate is great! And how very cool, I didn't know they still had wagon trains! How did you get into that line of work? Where did you travel? What other kinds of things did you cook?
I skipped making dessert..no eggs darn

LOL they do at special camps and such. I have worked with horse since i was a kid.So you meet people.Got asked to do it. LOL so I did. we made lots of stews,and hot dogs and such