We lost our Sweet little Tiddle yesterday

terriandrod

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Rod & I took Tiddle back to the vet yesterday for more blood tests and more x-rays, she had already had all of this done last week but we thought maybe they had missed something. They also took blood for a FIP test even though she really didn't have the corrulating symptoms. Those results will be back in a few days.

Thank the Lord we got our sweet baby back home, we had only been home about 15 minute when my husband picked her up and noticed she had poopy coming out, we took her to the bathroom to clean her up, that is when we lost her.

I can't quit crying, I just wish I would have known, I would have NEVER put her through all of those tests. She hated leaving home, she hated being force fed. I feel so guilty and cruel. She was so precious and I wish I had known, I would have never let her go through the suffering.

pray for us please.

here is a link to Tiddle's Rainbow's Bridge site, please visit her

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/...1/Resident.htm

Thank you for being here for me.
Love you all,
Terri

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was beautiful. I'm sure she knew you were doing the best you could... at least you could be there in the end. There was no way for you to know if what you were doing would help her or not. Your Rainbow page is wonderful. It made me cry.
I can't imagine losing one of my own.

Sending lots of kitty kisses and love...

P.S. You might want to post this in our Rainbow Bridge section. You might get more replies.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, she was very beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss.
My prayers are with you.

RIP sweetie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terriandrod

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

She was beautiful. I'm sure she knew you were doing the best you could... at least you could be there in the end. There was no way for you to know if what you were doing would help her or not. Your Rainbow page is wonderful. It made me cry.
I can't imagine losing one of my own.

Sending lots of kitty kisses and love...

P.S. You might want to post this in our Rainbow Bridge section. You might get more replies.
thank you, I will post it there.
bless you,
Terri

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh...I'm soo sorry!!
That page you dedicated to her is just absolutely precious! I understand what it's like to lose a loved one and yes, I know what you mean when you said you never knew you could love a cat so much!!
I know you feel guilty and are beating yourself over this, but know that you had good in your heart and you gave her the best possible care. You could not predict or forsee her unforntunate loss. Bless her little heart.

I had to give duchess
weekly injections of fluids just to keep her hydrated and force feed her. She did well for a few months, then she just went downhill all in a period of 24 hours.
Feel free to PM me if you need someone. I can understand your grief and pain. You will always have her memories and unconditional love.

terriandrod

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Rod & I took Tiddle back to the vet yesterday for more blood tests and more x-rays, she had already had all of this done last week but we thought maybe they had missed something. They also took blood for a FIP test even though she really didn't have the corrulating symptoms. Those results will be back in a few days.

Thank the Lord we got our sweet baby back home, we had only been home about 15 minute when my husband picked her up and noticed she had poopy coming out, we took her to the bathroom to clean her up, that is when we lost her.

I can't quit crying, I just wish I would have known, I would have NEVER put her through all of those tests. She hated leaving home, she hated being force fed. I feel so guilty and cruel. She was so precious and I wish I had known, I would have never let her go through the suffering.

pray for us please.

here is a link to Tiddle's Rainbow's Bridge site, please visit her

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/...1/Resident.htm

Thank you for being here for me.
Love you all,
Terri

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please be gentle with yourselves as you were trying to help your little one.

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you lost your tiddle. I know how you feel, I felt the same for force feeding my sparky. and giving my Mozel subqtaneous fluids. When theynjust die anyway, you feel that you put them thru it for nothing, but what if that stuff would ahve worked and you didn't do it?
So don't feel guilty, she knows you loved her and you gave her a very good life.

Again, my condolences.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of Tiddle. Know that you were only trying to help her. RIP sweet one.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, hon. She knows you did what you thought was best, and she's all better now and happily playing with all the other TCS RB kitties.

terriandrod

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

I am so sorry you lost your tiddle. I know how you feel, I felt the same for force feeding my sparky. and giving my Mozel subqtaneous fluids. When theynjust die anyway, you feel that you put them thru it for nothing, but what if that stuff would ahve worked and you didn't do it?
So don't feel guilty, she knows you loved her and you gave her a very good life.

Again, my condolences.
Thank you, talking with someone that has been through it really helps me.
God bless,
Terri

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Terri,
I am so sorry to read about this, and I hope your heart is comforted knowing that she knows that you loved her with all of your being- even with the sickness she went through, she knows. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

PSALM 136:25
...And who gives food to every creature. His love endures forever.

PROVERBS 12:10
A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Tiddle. I lost my Avatar kitty Smudge to FIP and I just hated making him go to the vet, and force feeding him. We had to put him to sleep and I made sure that he got to ride in our laps on the way to the vet.
No more cages for him.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP beautiful Tiddle. Watch over your meowmy from the Rainbow Bridge and give her the strength to cope with the huge loss of losing precious you. Its strange to say but I feel my oldest cat, who i lost in January, is never far from me..and when I think of that and rememeber the wonderful memories of him, the pain eases. I hope the same happens for you over time. My condolences to you Terri.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so so very sorry for your loss. It shows you loved her so much and gave her all you could.
Sending lots and lots of good vibes and keeping you in my thoughts.
RIP sweet girl.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. The force feeding and doctors visits are because we love them so much and we try to make them better. Our rainbow bridge babies know how much we loved them, and that we did what we thought was best for them at the time. Tiddle will be with you always in spirit. Her spirit is now free.

Bless you and your family,

Kim