Any thoughts on last night's Grey's Anatomy?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was wondering if anyone watched and what they thought... I don't have anyone to watch it with so I have all these thoughts and no one to share them with!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I was mad at Derek, he was acting like a jerk. Izzy and George... I think I like them together.

The one thing that ticked me off - the adoptive parents of Hannah. They were treating Izzy so rude - pretty much making her give bone marrow and then Izzy doesn't even get to see her own daughter? How fair is that? Kinda shady if you ask me.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Oh I was mad at Derek, he was acting like a jerk. Izzy and George... I think I like them together.

The one thing that ticked me off - the adoptive parents of Hannah. They were treating Izzy so rude - pretty much making her give bone marrow and then Izzy doesn't even get to see her own daughter? How fair is that? Kinda shady if you ask me.
I thought maybe the girl would want to meet Izzie when she hopefully recovers.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It took them long enough to bring her daughter back into the show. I remember probably in season 1 when Izzy told the patient she had a daughter and shared the picture.
She could have gone in as a doctor and not her mom. Why couldn't they show her a picture. Anything.

Derek made me mad too. Ugh! But they can't be the perfect couple all the time.

I feel for Calie but she isn't right for George.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I thought maybe the girl would want to meet Izzie when she hopefully recovers.
Well maybe but the whole thing was weird. Izzy asked to meet her and the dad jumped to saying "Well we'd have to ask her first". I'm sorry, yes, the daughter should have a say in meeting her birth mother... but at the same time, that birth mother is going through a painful procedure to SAVE YOUR LIFE... I don't think there's any question, Izzy should've met her.

Or, at the very least, Izzy could've gone in as a doctor, like what was mentioned - tho if the daughter evetually met Izzy she might put 2 and 2 together and feel betrayed...

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to smack.. Derek.

I like Callie. shes a character i really like, but i think George and Izzy should be together.

ssmith0385

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think that George and Izzy love each other. But I've also read rumors that George may be exiting the show. I hope not.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o man what a episode i didnt expect that much
derek was a jerk i agree on that and izzy's daughters parents were really rude, i hope that they stay with that story some how and izzy does get to meet her daughter sometime in the show! And her and George i just dk wat to say about that lol! I think they do love each other.

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Cristina's starting to get cold feet....she looks like she's wondering if she's changed too much or whether the change is for the better. For her, it's all about being the best and I think Colin Marlow got under her skin when he suggested that she's become....less. Diminished. Not as formidable or exceptional, almost pedestrian. That hit a nerve, big time. I see some Bang trouble on the horizon....but when have they ever got along for multiple episodes with no conflict?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Was wondering if anyone watched and what they thought... I don't have anyone to watch it with so I have all these thoughts and no one to share them with!!
I'm a faithful watcher.

From the beginning I felt the character of George has zero romantic/sexual chemistry with any of the women on the show, and I still feel that way. I've always felt that the story would eventually play out as the character being gay.

Since he "came out" and confirmed he is gay, the writers seem to be trying extra hard to push the character George into a male-female relationship and make the character appear tougher IE: that camping trip episode with the fist fight.

I"m sick of the conflict in the Derek and Meredity relationship. They have them together for a few episodes and then apart for a whole season. It's getting old. Either put them together or break them up and have them move on. This back and forth stuff for adults is stupid.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
first of all, Christina can not pull off sweet, it just doesn't work on her. Leli is totally right about Marlow hitting a nerve. i have to admit that this whole thing with Dereck is starting to get annoying. him and Meridith have a good relationship base, they either need to run with it or drop it. I feel so bad for Izzie, i totally didn't see the shadyness of Hannah's parents until pinkdaisy226 pointed it out, and as she pointed out also, Hannah should so totally have a say in whether or not she meets Izzie, but it kinda looked like she didn't even know. with Calli and George, i like Calli, but i don't see her and George long term, he totally loves Izzie and she loves him back. Poor Calli. It was really nice of Bailey to do what she did. and last, but not least, OMG. the Chief, Sloan, and Addison were hilarious. that was funnier than hell. watching the Chief get all confused scared, with Sloan throwing him into the river. few moments have been funnier. and it was really sweet of Addison to help the Chief.

wow, i looked all that over, and that is a lot of info at a very fast pace. i have never been good at transitions. lol. it lookes totally random and scattered. lol.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never liked Derek, so, yes, I thought he was a complete jerk on the show. What's more important to him? I'm not sure what to think of Izzie and George, I like Callie, so I want George to stay with her. And I hope that Izzie does meet her daughter. Does anyone know anything about Kate Walsh(Addison) getting her own show?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
George's character isn't going anywhere - supposedly there's no truth to the rumor that he is. And I've heard huge things about Addison's spinoff... I'm not sure if I'll actually watch it tho. Maybe.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Does anyone know anything about Kate Walsh(Addison) getting her own show?
i haven't heard anything about a spinoff or whatever with kate walsh. what do ya'll know?

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ABC is testing the possiblity of a Grey's Anatomy spinoff, reported to be called Private Practice. It will revolve around the character of Dr. Addison Montgomery, played by Kate Walsh, moving to Santa Monica, Calif., to pursue a position in a private practice (hence the title). Stars who have reportably signed on to the project include Taye Digs, Amy Brenneman and Tim Daly.

The spinoff will be tested in a 2-hour episode of Grey's Anatomy to be aired Thursday, May 3 from 9 to 11pm. Rumour had it that, if the idea tested negatively in these episodes, the spinoff idea may be shelved. But, it's looking more and more like ABC has made it's decision, so who knows.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

Stars who have reportably signed on to the project include Taye Digs, Amy Brenneman and Tim Daly.
The only name I recognize is "Tim Daly." He was in "Wings" back in the 1990's. I think that show went off air in 1996 or 1997.

I can't see a spinoff going over very well. Especially with Addison as the lead character. She's not very likable in Grey's I sure don't think she will be much more likable in her own show.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thats 2 weeks from now, i will have to check it out. i like addison but the whole basis of her character just kinda throws me off. i like her though, so i am going to have to check it out.