Im all by myself......

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im at work and everyone has left! I have nothing to do to occupy my time and there are four hours left in the day! It's too quite in here for my own good... I'd play computer games and all that nonsense but that is what I do everyday as is.... Errr the simple frustration... What to do?

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you're not alone, you've got all your friends on TCS!

and if you're bored of all the games, try finding some cute kitty games!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found one kitty game and it was quit disturbing, fun but wrong! You shoot canapaults at the kitty and try to get it into a hole in the wall... If you miss kitty splatters into a bloody mess on the wall! Think its an ebaumsworld game! Any kitty game links are welcome!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No there is never work at work! I have about 7 hours of downtime during the day! It is that bad! Thanks for the link... I will have to check it out! Im on TCS my whole 8 hour day... It's pretty addicting! I had to pull out the IPOD its so quite in here

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I am studying up on Sugar Gliders... I want one so bad! I finally saw what they were for the first time on another thread... Oh the hopeful joy!

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
im all on my own too......Hubby is out working late and all the kids are in bed with kittys asleep by my feet.......LOL

Whats a girl to do....LOL

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im not sure... Im still trying to figure that one out myself! Boredom is a sickness I say! Wish I had a tv in here I'd be set lol!

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well as tv can be dredful on a friday night in the uk i have decided to open myself a bottle of wine. American idol is on in a little while but im not sure if i can face it. From all accounts on another forum i read its not worth the hassle at the mo.
So.....its me and my wine for now...guess you could say i've taken to the bottle!! ....and all you lovely people of course

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Drink some for me... It is only 2pm here so nightlife is not in the works as of yet!

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have just raised a toast to you and having a drink on your behalf wont be a problem at all......LOL

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Turn up the IPOD and sing loudly with it!
I wish they would leave me here alone! Well wait. I wish I could go home early and leave everyone else!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I don't want to torture people with my horrible voice... LOL I might even get fired for that! Im educating myself on sugargliders at the moment and wishing I could leave early (I was suppose to but that fell through)! I havent even had lunch because I am here by myself and can't leave the phones!

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

No I don't want to torture people with my horrible voice... LOL I might even get fired for that! Im educating myself on sugargliders at the moment and wishing I could leave early (I was suppose to but that fell through)! I havent even had lunch because I am here by myself and can't leave the phones!
I just had to go google sugargliders as i didnt have the first idea what it/they were

......So now im educating myself on them too

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah not sure if I want one... Going to hold off! They urinate and deficate marking there territory on your hands, clothes, furniture, and their cages! They also bite when scared (not too big of a deal) and the eat bugs such as mealworms, crickets, etc (not to fond of but is duable since I use to have an anole)! They are expensive and you have to have two of them... Not just one... Here is a great link. They are adorable though!

http://www.sugarglider.com/gliderped...sp?SugarGlider

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it Corona? Thats the only beer I drink... Ohh with salt and lime! Oh wait thats right... I dont drink anymore because I cant errrrr! Drink some for me!