KatKwiz #22 - Free points and possible insanity!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You do not have to list every click today, just give a general description of how you found the answer. If you are extremely lucky, this will take just a few clicks. Otherwise, insanity may ensue with a myriad of clicks.

What is the earliest recorded date of a posting to The Cat Site and who made it

200 points today. Good luck!

When you have time, please review updated description effective today by clicking on KatKwiz link below

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

You do not have to list every click today, just give a general description of how you found the answer. If you are extremely lucky, this will take just a few clicks. Otherwise, insanity may ensue with a myriad of clicks.

What is the earliest recorded date of a posting to The Cat Site and who made it

200 points today. Good luck!
The earliest posting I could find was made on October 28, 2000 by Anne. I found this by first assuming that Anne (the owner of TCS) had made the first post. Then I searched for threads started by Anne, a year ago and older, by posting date in ascending order.

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...highlight=Anne

Here is what I thought was the FIRST post. It was made Oct 28 2000 at 3:04 PM the other thread posted above wasnt made until Oct 28 2000 3:32PM lol so I found one 28 minutes EARLIER haha! J/p

Found it the same way just about. Except I wasnt sure who was the OWNER of the site. I went to Members, found ANNE TCS HEAD CAT and looked up her post in Ascending order as well.

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~HAHA You created KatKwiz Krazies! haha not only are we following your instructions we are following them TOO well and being 2 darn precise haha! I guess thats a good thing right?~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

It said earliest date, not time!

Good job though.
I have been a technical writer most of my life, and technically, I DO have to award you the points for answering the questions correctly, as stated, first. So,
You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the day!

By the way, what I meant by all the clicks needed and the insanity that might ensue, was if you had not known that Anne was the founder of the site.

I will watch my wording very closely in the future.