Chocolate or cake- Have you ever?

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, this may sound totally gross to some of you but I have to ask. Have you ever been eating chocolate or cake and thought 'right, I can't eat anymore of this, I really shouldn't, I'll throw it away'. So you put it back in its box or bag and chucked it on top of the bin. Then, a little later when tummy has recovered a little and sweet tooth comes back you start thinking about the cake/chocolate in the bin. Then, you suddenly find yourself standing at the bin, opening it, taking out the cake or chocolate and start eating it again?
I really hope it's not just me. I have done it a few times. It has always been covered, but if I realised that that was all I had, and I wanted chocolate, I have done that
I did it once with all the Christmas chocolate that I got. I love chocolate but I thought 'if I eat all this I will gain a stone, so I will just throw it away. It went in a bin bag outside the back door, still all wrapped up. Later on I was 'rummaging' in the bag outside at night and my bf heard something outside, turned the outside light on and caught me rummaging in the bin bag for chocolate!
Hehehe. I hope I haven't just made you all think I am disgusting!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Same here. I think it is illegal to throw away chocolate.
If you can't eat any more, you place it in the fridge or cupboard until you are ready.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Althekitty

Okay, this may sound totally gross to some of you but I have to ask. Have you ever been eating chocolate or cake and thought 'right, I can't eat anymore of this, I really shouldn't, I'll throw it away'. So you put it back in its box or bag and chucked it on top of the bin. Then, a little later when tummy has recovered a little and sweet tooth comes back you start thinking about the cake/chocolate in the bin. Then, you suddenly find yourself standing at the bin, opening it, taking out the cake or chocolate and start eating it again?
I really hope it's not just me. I have done it a few times. It has always been covered, but if I realised that that was all I had, and I wanted chocolate, I have done that
I did it once with all the Christmas chocolate that I got. I love chocolate but I thought 'if I eat all this I will gain a stone, so I will just throw it away. It went in a bin bag outside the back door, still all wrapped up. Later on I was 'rummaging' in the bag outside at night and my bf heard something outside, turned the outside light on and caught me rummaging in the bin bag for chocolate!
Hehehe. I hope I haven't just made you all think I am disgusting!!!
Nope, you aren't the only one, just perhaps the only one brave enough to admit it