Catnip Crazy

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a bag of catnip that Alan loves and I keep it in the cuboard with all of his food and treats. I woke up the other morning to Alan (the kitty) who had managed to get in the box and ripped up the whole thing and had it everywhere!!
He was rolling around all over the floor purring and stretching
I laughed so much, he has long hair and the catnip was all over him in his fur and all over his head!!! He looked at me as if saying 'come on i'm in bliss, stroke me, tickle me, cuddle me'.
Bless him. He's an addict

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww how cute! Alley used to do the same thing and go crazy over catnip. Its the one time she wasn't a reserved Empress and acted like a silly little kitten.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bless him! Bet that was fun to clean up

I had a big bag of cat nip and left it on the floor one day, Kitty wasn`t interested but the landlord came round and thought it was grass!

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bickford became quite the hippy on a trip last night when I gave him some nip! Knocked the bowl over, rolled, let me touch his belly. He even came to bed with me last night and he never does that!
Bob loves catnip as well but it doesn't have the same effect on him.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Althekitty

I have a bag of catnip that Alan loves and I keep it in the cuboard with all of his food and treats. I woke up the other morning to Alan (the kitty) who had managed to get in the box and ripped up the whole thing and had it everywhere!!
He was rolling around all over the floor purring and stretching
I laughed so much, he has long hair and the catnip was all over him in his fur and all over his head!!! He looked at me as if saying 'come on i'm in bliss, stroke me, tickle me, cuddle me'.
Bless him. He's an addict
Take a look at what happened to my cat in just the space of a couple of minutes with catnip. The transformation will astound you.
http://superchiro.com/persi5

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, my Misty loves her catnip too and also rolls around in it. It was on her eyelashes last time and I had to pick it off
I think they all need their fix, I usually give catnip about once a week unless she is really bored, then I give her some to perk her up