TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › LuckyGirl posing on her Gotcha Day!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuckyGirl posing on her Gotcha Day!

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
Last Friday was LuckyGirl's Gotcha Day, we have officially been smitten with her for 1 year.... To celebrate, the kitties got tuna for dinner....

Posing pretty for her special day....
Attachment 12158

"help me! I'm in kitty jail!"
Attachment 12157

"Oh no, Louie, she caught us cuddling & being nice to each other!!! Hurry!!!"
Attachment 12160

"Alright, I'm outta here! There can be NO proof that we get along!!!"
Attachment 12159
post #2 of 29
Oh look at those gorgeous little muffins!!!

She's sitting like a proper little lady like Sophie does as well with her two front paws together
post #3 of 29
She has grown up to be such a beautiful healthy girl. Her coat is so pretty and shiny. She came a long way from eating bugs to stay alive
post #4 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Oh look at those gorgeous little muffins!!!

She's sitting like a proper little lady like Sophie does as well with her two front paws together
thanks Susan She does sit like a lady... my friends always tease me & say she's a model cause she's always "posing" with the Paris Hilton head tilt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
She has grown up to be such a beautiful healthy girl. Her coat is so pretty and shiny. She came a long way from eating bugs to stay alive
thanks Helen, she's so soft, I wish you could pet her!

she has come along way.... my sweet little baby... she is getting more affectionate the last few weeks too.... I wonder if she knows it's her 1 yr anniversary.... and I wonder if she can still remember eating bugs....
post #5 of 29
Aww!! What a doll baby They are both too sweet!
post #6 of 29
I love that first picture!! what a beautiful face
post #7 of 29
Lucky girl is a lovely such beautiful Chick!.......Like her coat so much!
and definately the firts photo is the best she looks like a beautiful ornament to your table!....
congrats Luckygirl you´re so lucky like your name!
post #8 of 29
What a beautiful little sweetie! She really is a lucky girl
post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
I love that first picture!! what a beautiful face
Thanks Tracy!!! (we secretly admire Reilly too....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Lucky girl is a lovely such beautiful Chick!.......Like her coat so much!
and definately the firts photo is the best she looks like a beautiful ornament to your table!....
congrats Luckygirl you´re so lucky like your name!
awww, thanks Rigel! She likes to sit at the table, so she can see what's for dinner! She's always taking my spot at the table.... as soon as I get up, she hops in my seat. She is sitting in my seat in the picture!
post #10 of 29
Awww she is so pretty & looks so happy.
post #11 of 29
I love the Paris Hilton head tilt! She's adorable that way!
post #12 of 29
She's so beautiful, such prim and proper little lady!

In case you don't know LuckyGirl's story, and how she was rescued, here's a link to her story: http://savesamoa.org/html/luckygirl.html

I bet she hardley remembers when she had to catch moths for her dinner - just a faded memory of a bad dream... Now she's in the lap of luxury - and even better, in the lap of DADDY!
post #13 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
Awww she is so pretty & looks so happy.
thanks Michele!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
I love the Paris Hilton head tilt! She's adorable that way!
I know, too cute right?! Thanks Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
She's so beautiful, such prim and proper little lady!

In case you don't know LuckyGirl's story, and how she was rescued, here's a link to her story: http://savesamoa.org/html/luckygirl.html

I bet she hardley remembers when she had to catch moths for her dinner - just a faded memory of a bad dream... Now she's in the lap of luxury - and even better, in the lap of DADDY!
Thanks for that Heidi! That's really sweet of you to remember & post the link! By the way she acts at dinner time though, I think she can still remember being hungry.... She was so skinny....
post #14 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
I love the Paris Hilton head tilt! She's adorable that way!


Awwwwwwwww....
post #15 of 29
They are just beautiful! Congrats on your anniversary!
post #16 of 29

I just read her story. She is indeed a very LuckyGirl!
Who knows what would have happened to her if you hadn`t rescued her.
She looks so happy and healthy now! What a babe
post #17 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post

I just read her story. She is indeed a very LuckyGirl!
Who knows what would have happened to her if you hadn`t rescued her.
She looks so happy and healthy now! What a babe
I know... It breaks my heart, I could cry just thinking about her being scared.... And even now, she's still afraid of thunder & lightening... And she still acts like she's starving... my vet said she will most likely do this for the rest of her life, cause the search for food is so programmed in her little mind... And with her bunny tail, I always wonder if she was neglected as a kitten....

A year ago, she was eating moths, and now she eats tuna!
post #18 of 29
Oh, bless her! That`s sad that it`s going to affect her even though she now lives the life of a princess. Maybe it will change as she`s just a baby.
Maisie has no tail either though I don`t know what happened to her. It makes them extra distinguished
post #19 of 29
Awwwwwww You GORGEOUS Diva Girl! Happy Gotcha Day!

post #20 of 29
She is so gorgeous! Happy gotcha day!
post #21 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
thanks Susan She does sit like a lady... my friends always tease me & say she's a model cause she's always "posing" with the Paris Hilton head tilt!
Such a cute pose! I always say it's better to have the Paris Hilton head tilt than the Britney Car Exit any day! Happy Gotcha Day!
post #22 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Such a cute pose! I always say it's better to have the Paris Hilton head tilt than the Britney Car Exit any day! Happy Gotcha Day!
you mean the "look ma no panties!" shot?! I get that shot from my Louie, he's always showing me his boy parts when the camera comes out!
post #23 of 29
She's so gorgeous!
post #24 of 29
Luckygirl has come so far...what a beautiful lady she is!

Happy Gotcha Day!!!
post #25 of 29
She's such a pretty girl! She is one of my favorite kitties on here and so is Louie! She is so lucky to have you as you are lucky to have her.
post #26 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
Luckygirl has come so far...what a beautiful lady she is!

Happy Gotcha Day!!!
Yes she has! Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
She's such a pretty girl! She is one of my favorite kitties on here and so is Louie! She is so lucky to have you as you are lucky to have her.
Awww, Krista, thanks for saying that, that is so sweet..... and thank you for the teddy bear!
post #27 of 29
Luckygirl, I knew I had a 'head tilt' pic somewhere.....looking very 'kittenish' last Aug.

post #28 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Luckygirl, I knew I had a 'head tilt' pic somewhere.....looking very 'kittenish' last Aug.

very cute little models you have there!!! If we spliced them together we'd have Paris & Nicole, or Paris & Lindsay, or Paris & Britney, or Paris & Tinkerbell.....
post #29 of 29
Awww, LuckyGirl is gorgeous! I love that one little black chin spot!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › LuckyGirl posing on her Gotcha Day!