I wish..someone could take a picture right now..

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But Hubby is snoreing away.. I havent been feeling well. and still wasnt..and settling in for another sleepless night.well i went to get some juice..petted..several kitties on the way..last of which was my darling Caesar..than headed back to bed to read someposts on the laptop..well low and behold..a moment later my fuzzy white charming prince jumps up on the bed..purring a mile a minute (this boy purrs if you even look at him lovingly) and settled himself into the crook of my arm. he now has his head settled on my arm..sprawled out on his back..paws up..sleeping and still purring a mile a minute..

how can someone not..feel better after that.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh our babies are so good for a bad day. Ive been really stressed and when i got to Tristans on friday night, the first thing i did was wake Cleo from her slumber in a basket of freshly washed clothes and wrap her up in my arms and just closed my eyes and cuddled the bejesus out of her. Cats fix everything.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so use to that with Blue and Bella, usually its rare when ones not on me and i am so happy that I got a free moment right now, but its just sooo cute when they do that and it is really such a precious moment
Kitties are good when ur not feeling well or its been a bad day
Its just soo precious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am used to having someone on me too heh but i cant help but fall in love when they do it at the right moment
and especially since Caesar has been so mad at me the last several days. lol

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

I am used to having someone on me too heh but i cant help but fall in love when they do it at the right moment
and especially since Caesar has been so mad at me the last several days. lol
i know what u mean, its come to the fact that i cant fall asleep without someone laying on me, usually bella because im so used to her right next to me at night/well day
!!! But it seems that when u are ready for the cuddeling no one wants to, so I am a sucker and whenever they cuddle I let them well most of the time
But good thing Ceasar isnt mad at u anymore, hes making up for it now

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

But Hubby is snoreing away.. I havent been feeling well. and still wasnt..and settling in for another sleepless night.well i went to get some juice..petted..several kitties on the way..last of which was my darling Caesar..than headed back to bed to read someposts on the laptop..well low and behold..a moment later my fuzzy white charming prince jumps up on the bed..purring a mile a minute (this boy purrs if you even look at him lovingly) and settled himself into the crook of my arm. he now has his head settled on my arm..sprawled out on his back..paws up..sleeping and still purring a mile a minute..

how can someone not..feel better after that.
I hear you loud and clear. That is our Bijou too. I look at him and he half-closes his eyes and starts purring. Last Saturday morning I slept in and when hubby came in the bedroom he started laughing - Bijou was like Caesar - laying on his back with his head on my arm having a lovely sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww..well when i woke up today I had Caesar still there...and...Little A had made himselfcomfortable as well
I feel so loved.