TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › the fluffy beast
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

the fluffy beast

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Mags wanted in on the camera action too...

doesn't he have beautiful eyes?



so fluffy

post #2 of 12
those eyes are GORGEOUS, and o my soo FLUFFY, such a pretty boy, hes such a cutie

Those pics are great
post #3 of 12
Eithne he's gorgeous full stop, not just his eyes You've got a really handsome crew
post #4 of 12
beautiful
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Eithne he's gorgeous full stop, not just his eyes You've got a really handsome crew
they would make a girl never wanna leave the house again!!!
post #6 of 12

He`s a stunner! Is he cuddley? I wouldn`t want to put him down.
post #7 of 12
Wow! He is absolutely gorgeous!
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post

He`s a stunner! Is he cuddley? I wouldn`t want to put him down.
Not at all 2 seconds of snuggling and he will smack you hard
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
Not at all 2 seconds of snuggling and he will smack you hard
awwwww well you have the other 3 for snuggles. As always Magnum is GORGEOUS!
post #10 of 12
WOWza, he is gorgeous!
post #11 of 12
Now You know he's a Beautiful Boy He always looks beautiful
post #12 of 12
He's just unbelievable
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › the fluffy beast