Home made dry kibble?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone have a recipe for home made dry kibble that doesn't contain wheat, rice, other bad stuff? I'm going to get some grain free Wellness Core tonight (assuming the web site is correct and it doesn't have garlic or any other nasty stuff I'm avoiding), and I've ordered the other grain free from a store which has quick shipping, but I need a fall-back plan. It's getting to the point where I no longer trust ANYTHING on the market. I really hate to keep changing their food like this.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
UMM all my homemade recipes have grain or use sweet potato or potato... you could in theroy dry it and make a kibble

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

UMM all my homemade recipes have grain or use sweet potato or potato... you could in theroy dry it and make a kibble
Could you puree it and cook it, like the canned cookies you made? Or it would fall apart without grain?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I didnt say how my experiment turned out..lol.. it took 45 minutes at 350 and a smelly kitchen to get what I call moist dry food
.. GIGI liked

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Well I didnt say how my experiment turned out..lol.. it took 45 minutes at 350 and a smelly kitchen to get what I call moist dry food
.. GIGI liked
LOL
Sorry, I thought it had been a success. I missed the final verdict.