What do you do on the first warm days of spring?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I vacuumed out the inside of my car(which hasn't been done in ages!), washed the inside of all the windows, wiped down all surfaces inside. I've got to drive in to town & wash the exterior as well. Gravel road does wonders for the blue color!

I'm also taking the dogs for a walk in town. Work on leash manners, meeting other dogs, walking past strange people without licking their hands, etc.

What do you do to enjoy the weather?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get my Harley out of storage and go RIDING!!!

I'm still waiting for that warm weather to arrive.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pack up the winter boots and break out the sandals... wishful thinking I know. I also vacume out my car, my red car has been brown all winter and I have puppy nose prints on the inside of the windows that need to go!

I also open all the windows in my apartment and move all the furnature out from the wall to sweep and mop (spring cleaning)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to open windows or the door and feel the warm air.

My van hasn't been cleaned out since the accident last April.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I like to open windows or the door and feel the warm air.

My van hasn't been cleaned out since the accident last April.
And here I was waiting for you to say "I eat chocolate!"

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Change into sandals. It's a struggle for me to wear anything else. My toes like fresh air

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that the days are getting warmer and it's getting dark later, we're spending much more time outside working on the fleet of vehicles that my boyfriend has. With 12+ cars there's always something to work on! That, and lots of extra walks and playtime outside for the dogs.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Change into sandals. It's a struggle for me to wear anything else. My toes like fresh air
My toes like to be nekkid too, but I have to lock them up in boots when I am on my motorcycle.

I usually go barefoot in my office at work in the summer.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Think spring, where is it? I am still wearing my turtlenecks and vest.

I just went out and picked a small bouquet of flowers for my kitty. I stuck a little bit of catnip in it.

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckatz

Spring, what's that? Still in the 40's in NYC. I think spring is just a cruel myth.
Yes, definately is a cruel myth here... When do we get warm weather fun???

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in the godforsaken concrete desert of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, where the sun actively tries to broil us to death from June to October every year, so on the first warm day of Spring... I start praying for WINTER!

And I'm not kidding.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went out biking. It was still a little muddy but it wasn't too bad. I have a few places where I have made some dirt jumps over the last 10 years. It's a lot of fun if you know what your doing. I remeber when I first started going off jumps. I fell too many times to count. Now I know how to land jumps better, get more lift off jumps, etc. Other than that I usually just sit outside, hang out with my buddies, the usual.

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
barbeque in the garden,some music,invite a good group of friends and begin mixing som cocktaills-with kitten lurking behind and checking the arrangements