Another rant!! (this one about a cat)

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh lord!! This is sooooo sad!! Please read:

Got married and have a new dog that hates cats! 7 year old female cat

needs outside home. Neutered, declawed all 4 feet, natural bobtail.

I am thinking about contacting these morons!!

Notice the poor thing is declawed all four feet and it says he needs a OUTSIDE HOME!! :censor::censor::censor:!?

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!
What horrible people! I hope someone will give that poor girl an inside home. Isn't it just typical that they get a NEW dog and since they don't get along its the cat that has to go? You should msg them and tell them what jerks they are!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

OMG!
What horrible people! I hope someone will give that poor girl an inside home. Isn't it just typical that they get a NEW dog and since they don't get along its the cat that has to go? You should msg them and tell them what jerks they are!
I know they are :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: idiots!!
I thought about emailing them and being VERY rude and nasty, but instead sent them an email and asked them to please get in touch with me. I think I will take the poor 'lil dear.

People like this make me sick!!!

Wow-that was a quick response!! Iam on the phone with the woman niow....

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I know they are :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: idiots!!
I thought about emailing them and being VERY rude and nasty, but instead sent them an email and asked them to please get in touch with me. I think I will take the poor 'lil dear.

People like this make me sick!!!

Wow-that was a quick response!! Iam on the phone with the woman niow....
Great! I hope you will be able to take the poor baby and find it a better home (assuming you can't keep it).

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh god. This poot cat. The woman claims that th cat pees all over the floor, for one thing. And has done so since she was a kitten....and her new hubbys dog HATES cats and will kill cats if he gets a chance. So this poor cat is shut inside a room. She said she *throws* her out during the day and then lets her in at night....and the cat is VERY timid!! She thought about putting her to sleep but wanted to try a ad first and see if she got any calls.

What the hell do I do?? I want to help the poor girl
This really stinks guys.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's horrible! Is there any way you can get this cat? Even if you can't keep it, maybe you could foster her until you find a good home. Sounds like it has a horrid life there

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG put a smudge on her nose and you have another Sophie!!
Awwwww she's gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh bless her...she's probably peeing because she has horrible owners, this makes me so angry
Helen i'd say you were right, because theres always a reason behind it

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh bless her...she's probably peeing because she has horrible owners, this makes me so angry. This makes me realize that just how LUCKY all of our cats on TCS are
I know. I feel really bad for this girl. I am going to call the lady back later.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What the hell do I do?? I want to help the poor girl
You know what you need to do---you've already started the ball rolling. Go get the precious little one and give her the first real home she's ever had. I know it's going to take some serious work on your part to acclimate her, but you can do it.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, poor sweetie! She needs a good home, and like someone said you can foster her and get her used to knowing what a home is like. Anyone saying the cat needs an outside home when they are completely declawed is clueless. No wonder she pees all over the place if she is forced to go outside and then live with someone that would kill cats given the chance. I seriously wonder about people sometimes.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you called the woman back. This prescious little one needs a great loving home not one with the crappy people. If you can not keep her at least take her in till something better can be found for her.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a friend that is going to think about taking her. She only has one little itty bitty dog and no other pets. And she would give this cat a GREAT home!! So maybe we should all pray that she decides to take her??

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so beautiful! Please rescue her... if she doesn't work out for you, I'll come get and bring her down here, to the shelter I work for. I know we can find her a home...

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

She's so beautiful! Please rescue her... if she doesn't work out for you, I'll come get and bring her down here, to the shelter I work for. I know we can find her a home...
Your not serious, are you?? OMGosh if you are truly serious that would be sooo awesome!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

You know what you need to do---you've already started the ball rolling. Go get the precious little one and give her the first real home she's ever had. I know it's going to take some serious work on your part to acclimate her, but you can do it.
she's darling!!!
So poised & proper! I am positive her peeing is either from stress, or a medical condition.... the poor little pumpkin
her whole world has just been taken from her! What awful people!
I pray she can find a forever home, with someone who is willing to put the time in with her.....
And she's a cotton tailed kitty like my LuckyGirl...

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Oh lord!! This is sooooo sad!! Please read:

Got married and have a new dog that hates cats! 7 year old female cat

needs outside home. Neutered, declawed all 4 feet, natural bobtail.

I am thinking about contacting these morons!!

Notice the poor thing is declawed all four feet and it says he needs a OUTSIDE HOME!! :censor::censor::censor:!?
I'd contact the local no-kill shelter and have them contact that person to take the cat. or I would take the cat and try and rehome it properly.

That's utterly horrid!!!!!!!!!!!