Pre exam tomorow for my wisdom teeth

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys. Can I please get some calming vibes here? I am sooo nervous!! My pre exam is tomorrow to see the dentist about my wisdom teeth, which is scheduled for Thursday the 26th. I am totally freaking here. I know I really shouldnt be, but I am...
Soo if ya can spare me some vibes please~and thank you!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of vibes comming your way hon!!!
It's just a pre-exam tomorrow sweetie- nothing to be scared of! I had all mine out when i was 15-almost 16 and was just fine!
You are going to be just fine! No need for worries

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Lots of vibes comming your way hon!!!
It's just a pre-exam tomorrow sweetie- nothing to be scared of! I had all mine out when i was 15-almost 16 and was just fine!
You are going to be just fine! No need for worries
Thanks Nikki.
I am really nervous about next week!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will be in my thoughts tomorrow, sweetie. I am sure everything will go well.
Just try not to worry too much, okay?
the exam is a piece of cake and they should explain to you how they are going to go about it.
the removal is the hard part, they did all my 4 wisdom teeth in the same day and it was painful but they give you meds for pain (atleast they should) that may make you throw up which is normal, so if they do that then I'd take some tylenol or something like that.
I slept like a baby for a week.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And my own experience was even easier than what they just described. you're going to be fine, promise!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sending many many calming vibes to u
I know what you mean i didnt know what to expect for my pre exam for my wisdom but all they did was ask about my wisdom teeth why was i there (besides to get them pulled of course lol) and then they took x rays, but im sure urs are thru the surface and u wont have to get the surgery i had which sucked because i had stitches in 3 places in my mouth (only one came thru) and well i didnt have to worry bout a dry socket than
but many many calming vibes ur way...itll be a breeze...let us no what happens