There is a furry creature on my lap...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aaaaah, I just messed it up...I spilled juice on her, and then she was not impressed and started biting me

It was good while it lasted.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My non-furry cat likes to sit on my lap and purr while I am on the computer. She has a short attention span though...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Linus managed to sit on my lap for about 10 minutes yesterday which is a big improvement for him. He still is a little skiddish but is getting better day by day. He is very curious when Sassy is sitting on my lap and will come and stand up on the side of the chair to be nosey. He likes being brushed and will sit on the foot-stool for quite some time when I brush him. I guess it will take a bit longer to build up his trust but then he was in a shelter for over a year..

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor trout! she was trying to be all loving and kind and you repay her with dumping juice on her?? i would have bit you too
lol

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish alan would sit on our laps but he is still a kitty. He looks like he wants to sometimes but he never does. Its quite funny because if he does jump up on us me and bf are quiet and don't stroke him cos if you do he just goes and then he may settle for a little while but not for long!!! Maybe when he gets older, bless him

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought Sasha would never be a "lap cat" because she was feral before I took her in. But she will frequently jump on my lap while I am sitting here... if I happen to stop petting her she will either gently nip my hand or she will rub her head on my hands like a mad woman until I start again!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww
That's the best feeling while it lasts

Mine sit on my lap while I'm on the computer too. . .or walk across the keyboard and sit near my elbow and stare and meow for me to feed them or give them attention

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is absolutely nothing better than to have a cat sit on your lap and start purring. It's a scientific fact.

Nat, how could you do that to Trout? She jumps in your lap to get some loving and she leaves having to give herself another bath.
Don't worry, I'm sure she still loves you and she will forgive you.