Weird question, but a good one!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my shower curtain... I got it back in NY at JCP... still have it, still love it. I built a theme on that shower curtain... so if anyone wants to send me random rubber duckies, I welcome them (this would be a good hint for my SS next year... I LOVE RD's). Okay, so it's not in the WHOLE picture, but it's the clearest i have... (notice in the corner there's a blue devil ducky...)

Here it is:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Flowers I think
We used to have dolphins on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

2 of my showers have glass doors but the one in my basement has a curtain, it is Winnie the Pooh...the whole Bathroom is
The new Poo or the oldstyle Poo?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some gray pattern.

It's boyfriends stuff from when we moved in together. He got it about 10 years ago and never updated it. I miss my old one, it was navy with gold stardust on it.

The one I had before that was all butterflies.

(PS he told me I could update it, but I just haven't had the time).

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's on my shower curtain? *shudder* soap scum. it's starting to be smelly and I plan on replacing it this weekend.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
butterflies on this one but shower curtaina have a fairly short life in my household. Sassy is a shower curtain assassin, I swear he spends his day plotting new shower curtain capers. I have considered installing glass doors but decided that would be a mean thing to do to him...So I just thank my lucky stars that shower curtains are $1.99 at the bargin shop down the street..

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is also from Ikea, but the design is no longer on the website..it is clear with blue poofy things...I dunno..lol

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Simpsons in the main bathroom, that was DH's choice
Other bathroom has dolphins/starfish/fish etc.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

The new Poo or the oldstyle Poo?
It's the new Pooh but it's not the bright colors, it's all very muted and old fashioned looking but not the old style, I do have the 75th anniversary print in there with the old Pooh
I Love this bathroom
There is also a pic in there that my nephew painted free hand for me on canvas of Pooh...he was 8 when he did it

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our master bathroom- clear/bubbly glass door
Our guest bathroom- a solid blue shower curtain he had before we ever met.

I want to redo the guest bathroom later on- right now it's a hideous light blue/green color - sounds cute but it looks aweful- you have to see it! I want to paint it a nice shade of brick red then have a white/black midevil style shower curtain (the pattern) and matching towels. I figure it shouldn't cost too much for paint, a curtain, and a new towel, handtowel, and wash rag to hang on the rack
We'll see! I want it to look warm and classy.

My "brother" Jonathan though has an AWESOME one at his house- it's a Monopoly one- i love it!!!
I'm a total Monopoly freak so i think that curtain is hilarious
My niece and nephews have a rubber ducky one at my sisters house that i think is adorable too!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Rubber duckies here!

You can see it in the background of this pic

awwwww she looks soo cute in that sink
love the little duckies too!!!