75,000 Free Points! New KatKwiz gaurantee!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Persi & Alley held a board meeting yesterday and decided that they could guarantee to give out a minimum of 75,000 points before the end of the year. If you have not played KatKwiz yet, click on the link below the siggy. BUT change the guarantee from 50,000 to 75,000!!

And why not play the original point winning game and learn things about TCS? There is NO LIMIT on how many times you can win.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Persi & Alley held a board meeting yesterday and decided that they could guarantee to give out a minimum of 75,000 points before the end of the year. If you have not played KatKwiz yet, click on the link below the siggy. BUT change the guarantee from 50,000 to 75,000!!

And why not play the original point winning game and learn things about TCS? There is NO LIMIT on how many times you can win.
AND I can hereby guarantee over 110,000 points minimum* will be given away next year! (KatKwiz is here to stay.)
If you doubt this, get your notebooks out and start keeping track. But why not use that time to start earning some of these free points?

*unless I drop dead or The Cat Site quits paying interest.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

AND I can hereby guarantee over 110,000 points minimum* will be given away next year! (KatKwiz is here to stay.)
If you doubt this, get your notebooks out and start keeping track. But why not use that time to start earning some of these free points?

*unless I drop dead or The Cat Site quits paying interest.
I hope it's true! Good luck with your venture!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I hope it's true! Good luck with your venture!
You hope what's true? That I don't drop dead or that The Cat Site doesn't stop paying interest!
Well, I have got to get back to Oblomov...

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You hope what's true? That I don't drop dead or that The Cat Site doesn't stop paying interest!
Well, I have got to get back to Oblomov...
Gee, Persi, it's NOT all about you!!!

I just said "good luck with your venture", should be clear I was talking about the points for KatKwiz.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Gee, Persi, it's NOT all about you!!!

I just said "good luck with your venture", should be clear I was talking about the points for KatKwiz.
It was very clear. Thank you. That is why I added the
after what I said!
I have to tell you that reading Oblomov is making things very, very clear in my life.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really? I never found the relevance to modern life when reading it (although I admit it has been a while). Personally, I think society has changed too much for its relevance to be understood also but thats a whole other thread

Although, reading it would bring new meaning to those who think the government etc are lazy, no one could be as lazy as him