I'm never putting it off again!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laundry that is! I've been putting off the big stuff like sheets and towels for a while now!
Gosh, five loads of laundry is really expensive at a 1.50 a pop!

The truth is, I hate doing it... I wish I had a maid just for that purpose alone!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, I know what you mean...when I came back from Ottawa I had 2 weeks worth, and my poor drying rack was bending like there was a Trout on it

Seriously, it was not good

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It costs the same here too. I only have three today. I don't mind doing the laundry, it's the folding I can't stand. LoL

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im glad that the apartment I live in now has a stackable washer/dryer! The apartment I am moving into in a week has a full size side by side washer dryer in unit! Both of my apartments have in unit wd! I remember I went to the laundromat to wash two queen size comforters! That ran me well over $20 just to wash and dry! It's ridiculous and waiting is worse! At least in the new apartment the wd will be full size so i can wash the comforters there! I feel your pain! I think its too pricey!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Im glad that the apartment I live in now has a stackable washer/dryer! The apartment I am moving into in a week has a full size side by side washer dryer in unit! Both of my apartments have in unit wd! I remember I went to the laundromat to wash two queen size comforters! That ran me well over $20 just to wash and dry! It's ridiculous and waiting is worse! At least in the new apartment the wd will be full size so i can wash the comforters there! I feel your pain! I think its too pricey!
Haha We can't wash our comforter at the apartment or our parents house. It just doesn't fit. So we have been waiting for sales and just buying new ones. LoL

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate laundry too. Its bad when you have so many socks that it take 2 drawers to hold them all but for some reason you can't ever find any clean!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate laundry too. I did three loads yesterday and my sheets and towels today. Glad we have our own washer/dryer.I keep wishing the laundry fairy would come by our house.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it too, especially when our washer @ the apartment is $1.00 a load - and the dryer is the same
Its spendy!!!
I dread doing it- thats why I take all of mine when I go home and visit- then its free!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i badly need the fairy here lol. my children WILL not use a laundry basket , and i refuse to go in to there room while its in a state(im not hurting myself for laundry) when they tidy it up ( mirical) i find that when there getting dressed they empty out there clean clothes!!!! so they put all the so called dirty washing in the hall way ready for me to find most of it they havnt even worn , but i still have to wash it as its mixed up in the dirty stuff.
anyway only ranting as they did there room last night and now i have 5 yes 5 black bags of washing to try and get through , plus the every day stuff aswell , and i normally change the beddings tonight aswell. ok rant over lol

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

I hate laundry too. I did three loads yesterday and my sheets and towels today. Glad we have our own washer/dryer.I keep wishing the laundry fairy would come by our house.
Uhhhhh if that fairy shows up at your house send her to mine when she's done

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a washer/dryer in my trailer and I really don't mind doing the laundry, I do a load here and a load there, not too much considering its only me..... but if anyone happens to intercept the dish fairy while looking for the laundry fairy I NEED her!!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to hate doing laundry but now it doesn't bother me that much. I'm not a fan of folding it and putting it all away though.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate laundry too and I always put off the blankets and stuff until there are no clean ones left
I just hate going to the laundromat!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I have a washer/dryer in my trailer and I really don't mind doing the laundry, I do a load here and a load there, not too much considering its only me..... but if anyone happens to intercept the dish fairy while looking for the laundry fairy I NEED her!!!
I would love to do laundry if I had a washer/dryer IN my apartment! Life would be soooo much easier!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Laundry that is! I've been putting off the big stuff like sheets and towels for a while now!
Gosh, five loads of laundry is really expensive at a 1.50 a pop!

The truth is, I hate doing it... I wish I had a maid just for that purpose alone!
$1.50 per load including drying? That's cheap! It costs $3.00 in my building. I went out and bought myself an apartment sized washer and dryer because I couldn't afford to keep paying $3.00 per load...add another $1.50 for towels. I was paying about $9.00 to $12.00 per week just for laundry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

$1.50 per load including drying? That's cheap! It costs $3.00 in my building. I went out and bought myself an apartment sized washer and dryer because I couldn't afford to keep paying $3.00 per load...add another $1.50 for towels. I was paying about $9.00 to $12.00 per week just for laundry.
No, it's a $1.50 for wash and $1.50 for dry.

I spent $15.00 today just to get everything done!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't mind doing laundry but i HATE taking it out of the dryer and folding it and putting it away. i don't know why- but i just do
i don't mind washing or drying it but actually putting it away- that part i despise.