Reaching out to you all

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a moderator on a different forum, and one of my fellow mods had a heart attack over the weekend, is having exploratory surgery today, and has been told that regardless of the findings, even if he lives through exploratory, he just doesn't have long to live. His heart is just much too damaged.

He is under 40, has 7 children (and a dog and a cat,) is literally in the middle of moving into a brand new home with his wife and family, and now this.

Fortunately, we were able to get information about this because of his telephone contacts/friendship with another forum member, but if he dies today, we may never hear about it and will have to assume that if we DON'T hear from him that he has left us permanently.

I just wanted to take this moment to reach out to all of you here at TCS, those that I have gotten to know, and those that I have yet to get to know, to tell you that I appreciate and value this frail connection that we have with each other, and to tell you that I think you are all very special and wonderful people.

Life is just too short.

If any of you are so inclined, I would appreciate it if you would keep Brian from Utah in your prayers today. He is one of the best, and too good-hearted (sadly, no pun intended) of a person to have to die so young. I am hoping for a miracle, as I am sure his family is.

Thanks for reading this.

sprocket

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's up to us, to keep our friendships going; we can't expect others to do it for us.

Sending an energy prayer for your friend in Utah.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, that is so sad about Brian, I am sure he has valued yours & your other 'members' friendship greatly
I am sending many hopefully vibes for Brian and I hope is family is managing to cope with this difficult situation

You are right, life is too short - friendship is an important part of lifes riches

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
While fairly new to this forum, I've "met" some really wonderful people here. I've made some good friends on other forums, as well, and I share your appreciation of connections made with online friends.

Good vibes for your friend, I hope he pulls through the surgery.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Betsy, how sad. I am so sorry about your friend. I am praying for him, and I do beleive in miracles.

I feel the same way about everyone here. I cherish the friendships that have formed, and I would be deeply grieving if anything were to happen to anyone here.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for your friend and his family, Betsy, and all of his online family too.

People say "it's just the internet, it's not real", but they're wrong. It wouldn't make you laugh out loud, cry silently, or curse the skies if it wasn't real. You wouldn't hope for a miracle, pray for a friend's loved one, or care that someone's car "dun broked down" if it wasn't real.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How terribly sad for him and his young family.

Prayers sent.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that's awful!
him and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Please keep us updated.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

People say "it's just the internet, it's not real", but they're wrong. It wouldn't make you laugh out loud, cry silently, or curse the skies if it wasn't real. You wouldn't hope for a miracle, pray for a friend's loved one, or care that someone's car "dun broked down" if it wasn't real.
Awwwww

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im sending vibes to your friend brian and his family in this very sad time. i will keep him in our prayers. also sending hugs to yourself for caring so much.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Great post Neet.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry. I am thinking of Brian and his family and sending lots of positive vibes.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I send good vibes to his family, friends, and personal self! I lost my whole dad's side to heart disease, and have slight issues myself! It is a terrible thing and I wish the best for him! He is so young and I hope he has more time left than stated by doctors for his sake, his wifes, and his childrens! I show my red ribbon proud on here for those affected by heart disease! Even though I don't pray I will for your friend! Hang in there, and here is hoping for the best!