Had to share a couple cute kitty stories

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gaia and Hades have this love/hate thing going on, one minute I'll find them cuddling on the bed, the next Gaia is bopping him on the head
well, last night poor Hades not only got bopped, he got dunked
Hades was taking a drink and Gaia was sitting there, not so patiently waiting her turn, and bopped him on the head as he was drinking!! poor little boy came up sputtering
then he tried to get a drink again and she bopped him again! I ran her off after that, but I was laughing even though I felt really sorry for my baby boy

in my hallway I have these long curtains and the kitties like to hide behind like I don't see them
Hades likes to jump out at me as I walk by, but if Posey or Demeter are behind them I like to poke their butts and say "I can see you!!!" and they run off down the hall
its like hide-and-seek

My girl Circe has taken a few months to really get comfortable with me, but now she has decided that I am just "the best" so she always wants to be around me, and the last 2 nights she has taken to sleeping on my head
and licking my hair, not too mention the delightful scalp massage she gives me
complete with acupuncture! the last 2 mornings I have woken up with my hair standing on end

anyone else have cute things your kitty does everyday?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, how cute are your little ones?!?
Those stories are too cute..I love that they hide behind the curtain thinking you can't see them

When Trout is in a playful mood, and I even take one step toward her, she takes off running through the house as If I am an ax murderer chasing her down to kill her
I'm like "uh, I'm not chasing you FREAK"

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Hades!
That's what he gets for not being nice to Posey when they first met!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie, as sweet and cute as your kitties are, you could probably write a book of cute stories!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine just sneak onto the best. Phantom especially. She lkes to purr loudly in my face at night so i throw her off the bed. Well she sneakily climbs back onto the bed and slowly gets back into my face (all the while purring like a mack truck) as if I can't hear her!
Silly girl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Katie I'm cracking up
Gaia is a Hoot..poor Hades And apparently Circe is a hairdresser
Gaia is a funny girl, she always looks at me so innocently too, like she never causes any trouble- yeah right! not a very good hairdresser though

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG, how cute are your little ones?!?
Those stories are too cute..I love that they hide behind the curtain thinking you can't see them

When Trout is in a playful mood, and I even take one step toward her, she takes off running through the house as If I am an ax murderer chasing her down to kill her
I'm like "uh, I'm not chasing you FREAK"
it is so funny, their tails and feet are all sticking out
Antigone sometimes does the chase thing
she pouts when I don't follow

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Poor Hades!
That's what he gets for not being nice to Posey when they first met!
Yeah, Gaia's sticking up for her boyfriend... although I think it was Posey not being nice to Hades

Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

My sister has a cat who's a hairdresser too. Matilda loves to "wash and style" people's hair.
maybe they could open a shop, Styling Kitties!
Originally Posted by eilcon

Katie, as sweet and cute as your kitties are, you could probably write a book of cute stories!
you're probably right, they're always doing something to make me laugh

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Mine just sneak onto the best. Phantom especially. She lkes to purr loudly in my face at night so i throw her off the bed. Well she sneakily climbs back onto the bed and slowly gets back into my face (all the while purring like a mack truck) as if I can't hear her! Silly girl!
I've woken up with a cat (usually Pandora) layed across my neck and I always wonder how the heck she got there

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
this morning I was quite happy to wake up with Cesar next to me and very much purring and rolling on his back for me to rub his belly! Also when ever I would be about to move my hand a way from him he would grab (without using claws)it as to say please don't stop! It was very sweet as Cesar is not much of a purrer!