Do you eat breakfast?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day- do you eat it everyday?

I've just started since I'm back working. I never used to, but by 10AM I'm so hungry I just will resort to junk food, and I really don't feel like getitng into that routine! So yesterday I bought a bunch of on the go breakfast stuff- its yummy!

So- do you eat breakfast everyday?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh gosh yes!. I've been having cereal in the morning with a sliced banana on, but i miss my toast and jam with my large TCS mug of coffee so i'm going back to that tomorrow

missy ro-ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I also eat breakfast when I get to work, because I'm so busy getting out the door at home that I don't have time. So I keep bagels and English muffins at work. I have to eat first thing when I get to work, I'm usually starving!

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't usually eat breakfast even though I know I should. When I am working I have the same issue as one of the other threads that if I don't have brekky then by 10 I am stuffing on junk so then I do try to have brekky. I must admit though that I have toast with lots of butter and jam and a lovely cup of tea. I wish I could eat cereal as it is better for me but I just don't enjoy it!!!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I eat breakfast pretty much everyday, usually vegemite on toast or crumpets.

critter crazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well unfortunately for some odd reason, If I eat anything before 11 am I get sick to my stomache. So I do eat breakfast, but It is just closer to lunch time before I actually eat anything.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I NEVER eat in the morning.

The smell of food, even the thought of food in the morning makes me ill.

I have a cup of coffee or tea, and I start getting hungry about 5 hours after I wake up.

I like to eat "breakfast" on a weekend if I am feeling a bit hung over, or for supper every once in a while. I like French Toast.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pretty much have to! I wake up at 5:30 am and don't get a break at work until 10 am ... that's too long to go without food! I'm boring, though: I have the exact same breakfast every single day -- two pieces of Weight Watchers bread (toasted) with peanut butter and strawberry jelly. (Some days we got out for breakfast or make something special, but for the most part I'm very predictable.
PB&J is totally my comfort food.)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
during the week I eat a pop-tart everyday for breakfast
I'm going to try to eat something a little healthier though, like a bowl of cereal, I love cereal! on the weekends I nibble at work (I'm a cook at a restaurant) really bad stuff like sausage and hashbrowns

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Critter Crazy

Well unfortunately for some odd reason, If I eat anything before 11 am I get sick to my stomache. So I do eat breakfast, but It is just closer to lunch time before I actually eat anything.
Same here, I don't think my stomach is (even tho I am) awake until a little before lunch time. My stomach hurts if I put anything into it at this time, EXCEPT I can have liquids like tea with lots of sugar.

critter crazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ddcats

Same here, I don't think my stomach is (even tho I am) awake until a little before lunch time. My stomach hurts if I put anything into it at this time, EXCEPT I can have liquids like tea with lots of sugar.
Hmmmm..Never known anyone that had the same problem. Pretty neat, kind of sucks tho.

jujubee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I eat breakfast, but not for a few hours after getting up. I'm just not hungry for awhile, the thought of eating just doesn's sound good first thing. (But i make up for it later)

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does coffee count? I can't eat when I first wake up. It's usually 2 hours later that I will eat, no matter what time I get up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Critter Crazy

Hmmmm..Never known anyone that had the same problem. Pretty neat, kind of sucks tho.
Your not the only one! I can't eat anything big- let alone usually not anything at all, or I'll get sick. But since I've gotten in the routine of eating breakfast- I can actually eat, without feeling ill!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. Never. I know it`s bad for you but can`t bring myself to do it

Besides I`m too busy cooking breakfast for HRH Kitty and rushing to get ready for work.
Always have a coffee though.