You know a knife is sharp when..

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
You slice through your finger, but you have no idea it's happened till you look.

Owwee!!!!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OW! But I bet you're glad the knife was THAT sharp! :/ Stay out of the cleaning materials and salt and whatnot, until you make sure you didn't get yourself anywhere else!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky it's sharp - Thats what Tristan said. I actually got it as a late birthday gift because i was sick of my scissors getting blunt
its a folding surgical steel utility knife, could be used for hunting (i dont do that, and i live in the suburbs) i was trying to remove some plastic casing off a magnet and sort of um..slipped. Needless to say, the casing didn't budge. I'm a silly budgie

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't feel bad, I do that almost every time I cut potatoes, onions, whatever. I am just no good whatever with a knife. It's sad when DH sees me cutting up things for a salad and say "here honey...let me do that for you. I don't want to find your fingertip in my salad".

But man, those cuts do hurt! I feel for you.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

It's sad when DH sees me cutting up things for a salad and say "here honey...let me do that for you. I don't want to find your fingertip in my salad".
Ooh must be a new cuisine

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

that's what they mean by finger food.....
Ewwwww!!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, i rarely drink. But if i used scissors they couldn't work properly cause of the fiddly bits. I needed something pointy and easy to hold onto to get this annoying plastic loose. Turns out is was superglued on!