abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

lochnessmonster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's beautiful. I am glad that you were around to take him in.
It breaks my heart when I see strays. My husband I swear would just kill me if I brought anything else home, he only just about said yes to the two that we have (although i catch him snuggling them when he thinks no one is looking!)
Happy that you have each other. X

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lochnessmonster

He's beautiful. I am glad that you were around to take him in.
It breaks my heart when I see strays. My husband I swear would just kill me if I brought anything else home, he only just about said yes to the two that we have (although i catch him snuggling them when he thinks no one is looking!)
Happy that you have each other. X
Well my b/f said no at first to bringing Leo home cause we already have 4, but I convinced him. And now he loves him! lol

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a handsome boy!
I'm so glad he has a safe, loving home with you.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's soo gorgeous!! Leo is a great name for him, he's very regal looking.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is absolutley gorgeous! He looks so soft and loveable! You definitley made a great decision bringing him into your home!

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is a REAL tiger! Strays make the BEST pets! Love the color. I am trying so hard not to say this, but, I think I favor my stray over my other
purchased pet store kitty. (even tho the stray came with some psychological problems) I hate myself for saying that!

Of course, I treat them with EQUAL love, I could not bear to hurt any of their feelings.

My stray was declawed, skinny, starving, etc. It LOOKED like she came from a good home and then was dumped and has been in the wild for about 1-2 weeks until the poor thing came to the mother who spoils her rotten and she has never had it so good.

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ddcats

He is a REAL tiger! Strays make the BEST pets! Love the color. I am trying so hard not to say this, but, I think I favor my stray over my other
purchased pet store kitty. (even tho the stray came with some psychological problems) I hate myself for saying that!

Of course, I treat them with EQUAL love, I could not bear to hurt any of their feelings.

My stray was declawed, skinny, starving, etc. It LOOKED like she came from a good home and then was dumped and has been in the wild for about 1-2 weeks until the poor thing came to the mother who spoils her rotten and she has never had it so good.
We actually didn't get any of our cats from a pet store. One we got from someone in our building, the kittens we got cause we took in a stray who turned out to be pregnant.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's gorgeous!

Congrats on your new fluffy addition!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness what a cutie, it is nice to know that he is in a safe home and is going to well taken care of.

I would love to get another cat to add to my little group but my house just isn't big enough right now.

I know when I picked up my newest addition Linus from the shelter it broke my heart how many cats need good homes.

Kudo's to you!!!!!

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I'll have to post a couple more pics soon, I got the funniest pic of him today, he was sleeping in such a strange way lol.