TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New addition to our bunch!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New addition to our bunch!

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Well we definitly weren't planning on getting anymore cats but I couldn't leave this little guy out in the cold. More on his story here http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122707

Here's a few pics of him...
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC02564.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC02599.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC02600.jpg

He is super cuddly and affectionate, I don't know why anyone would get rid of him.
post #2 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABK View Post
He is super cuddly and affectionate, I don't know why anyone would get rid of him.
my thoughts exactly - he is such a fluff-bomb give him some special tummy rubs from us
post #3 of 16
He's beautiful. I am glad that you were around to take him in.
It breaks my heart when I see strays. My husband I swear would just kill me if I brought anything else home, he only just about said yes to the two that we have (although i catch him snuggling them when he thinks no one is looking!)
Happy that you have each other. X
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lochnessmonster View Post
He's beautiful. I am glad that you were around to take him in.
It breaks my heart when I see strays. My husband I swear would just kill me if I brought anything else home, he only just about said yes to the two that we have (although i catch him snuggling them when he thinks no one is looking!)
Happy that you have each other. X
Well my b/f said no at first to bringing Leo home cause we already have 4, but I convinced him. And now he loves him! lol
post #5 of 16
What a handsome boy! I'm so glad he has a safe, loving home with you.
post #6 of 16
OMG...He's so handsome Someone else's loss is certainly your gain
post #7 of 16
He's soo gorgeous!! Leo is a great name for him, he's very regal looking.
post #8 of 16
He is absolutley gorgeous! He looks so soft and loveable! You definitley made a great decision bringing him into your home!
post #9 of 16
He is a REAL tiger! Strays make the BEST pets! Love the color. I am trying so hard not to say this, but, I think I favor my stray over my other
purchased pet store kitty. (even tho the stray came with some psychological problems) I hate myself for saying that!

Of course, I treat them with EQUAL love, I could not bear to hurt any of their feelings.

My stray was declawed, skinny, starving, etc. It LOOKED like she came from a good home and then was dumped and has been in the wild for about 1-2 weeks until the poor thing came to the mother who spoils her rotten and she has never had it so good.
post #10 of 16
AWW he looks like a lil lion hehe I deff wanna cuddle with him
post #11 of 16
He is gorgeous! I just love big fluffy kitties
post #12 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddcats View Post
He is a REAL tiger! Strays make the BEST pets! Love the color. I am trying so hard not to say this, but, I think I favor my stray over my other
purchased pet store kitty. (even tho the stray came with some psychological problems) I hate myself for saying that!

Of course, I treat them with EQUAL love, I could not bear to hurt any of their feelings.

My stray was declawed, skinny, starving, etc. It LOOKED like she came from a good home and then was dumped and has been in the wild for about 1-2 weeks until the poor thing came to the mother who spoils her rotten and she has never had it so good.
We actually didn't get any of our cats from a pet store. One we got from someone in our building, the kittens we got cause we took in a stray who turned out to be pregnant.
post #13 of 16
He's gorgeous!

Congrats on your new fluffy addition!
post #14 of 16
Oh my goodness what a cutie, it is nice to know that he is in a safe home and is going to well taken care of.

I would love to get another cat to add to my little group but my house just isn't big enough right now.

I know when I picked up my newest addition Linus from the shelter it broke my heart how many cats need good homes.

Kudo's to you!!!!!
post #15 of 16
awe he is GORGEOUS

Bless ur hearts for taken him in!
post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Thanks! I'll have to post a couple more pics soon, I got the funniest pic of him today, he was sleeping in such a strange way lol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New addition to our bunch!