Teddy off on Holiday

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we are away for a few days and I have my good friends to cat-sit for me, but I just dont think they will be able to manage Teddy the Terrible

So off to the kennels he goes !!

He had a major spat with Dino this a.m. so bad that poor Dino scuttled off to his bed in our bedroom, he's only just joined me for Desk Buddy Duties about 10 mins ago

Teddy battles every day with Moofi and I dont think its fair to abdicate all this onto my friends, lets face it I still want them to cat-sit in the future

and I think Miss Moofi deserves some peace and quiet

I am hoping really bad that the trip will settle him
well I have to put my hope in something !!!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww poor Teddy, being sent to Finishing School.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww Teddy, why do you have to be so difficult?
If you were nicer, then you would be able to stay home!!

He'll calm down sooner or later....they have to calm down someday don't they?

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor teddy... If thet had a cat finishing school I'd be packing both of our cats off today to give myself and Epona a chance to relax our feet for awhile

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we had a friend cat-sit Radar we came home to find him (the friend, not Radar) an emotional wreck. Radar had cut off his contact with the outside world by chewing through the phone cable and blocking the way to the front door every time he tried to leave the flat, tortured him with sleep deprivation, and attacked his feet nightly.

Radar still goes nuts with excitement every time he sees my friend and tries to wrestle and kill his arms and feet.

Strangely, this friend adores Radar, and would happily cat-sit for us again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Aww Teddy, he's a wild man
Ann have you ever heard of Bach's flower essence ...maybe you can use it on Teddy to calm him a bit
is that the Rescue Remedy stuff ? anyway not tried either, but I am in the UK for this break, so I should be able to pick some up - how does that work then ?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

is that the Rescue Remedy stuff ? anyway not tried either, but I am in the UK for this break, so I should be able to pick some up - how does that work then ?
Yes..but there are different essences for different issues also...I have given it to my babies in their mouth and I have rubbed it on the inside of their ears. When
Bella
passed we had some issues here and it really helped.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Teddy
It still takes 30 days after hes neutered for him to stop producing hormones, he should be calming somewhat in a few weeks. I bet Miss Moofs and Dino will appreciate the break.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well we are away for a few days and I have my good friends to cat-sit for me, but I just dont think they will be able to manage Teddy the Terrible

So off to the kennels he goes !!

He had a major spat with Dino this a.m. so bad that poor Dino scuttled off to his bed in our bedroom, he's only just joined me for Desk Buddy Duties about 10 mins ago

Teddy battles every day with Moofi and I dont think its fair to abdicate all this onto my friends, lets face it I still want them to cat-sit in the future

and I think Miss Moofi deserves some peace and quiet

I am hoping really bad that the trip will settle him
well I have to put my hope in something !!!
By the way please don't bring any of that Spanish rain with you, we are enjoying our spring

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Poor Teddy
It still takes 30 days after hes neutered for him to stop producing hormones, he should be calming somewhat in a few weeks. I bet Miss Moofs and Dino will appreciate the break.
oh
do you know thats the best bit of news I've heard
thanks

off to tell DH

Originally Posted by Anakat

By the way please don't bring any of that Spanish rain with you, we are enjoying our spring
hoping it continues to be nice for our trip, we've had sun today - lovely temps, but supposed to rain on Friday
tut-tut, I might have to consider moving !

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well dropped the little fella off this morning
he cried for most of the way, dont that make you feel terrible

The cattery is marvellous, he has a huge pen, the back has two floors, upstairs is the bedroom, and downstairs is split into two, one side for the en-suite
and the other opens out to the run

The run is part covered but they have built all the runs around tree stumps, so he has his very own cat-tree
theres also lots of other toys in there. This is also where the food/water bowls are

So hopefully he'll have a nice holiday and maybe he will enjoy it so much he'll thank us with a calmer temper when he comes home

taking bets anyone

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The cattery is marvellous, he has a huge pen, the back has two floors, upstairs is the bedroom, and downstairs is split into two, one side for the en-suite
and the other opens out to the run

The run is part covered but they have built all the runs around tree stumps, so he has his very own cat-tree
theres also lots of other toys in there. This is also where the food/water bowls are

So hopefully he'll have a nice holiday and maybe he will enjoy it so much he'll thank us with a calmer temper when he comes home
wow, sounds like a cool place hmm, maybe he will be upset with you,
when you take him back home again

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

oh heck never thought of that

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Teddy seems like a brave kitty that wants to take over
Im sure it will take him a short time to adjust to where he is and then it will be like a 2nd home to him ......