the guard just got scared.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So the guard came over to just talk a little. As we are like the only people here.

well he just asked me if i was wearing ladies perfume.

i said, sure, right along with the a dress, and a bra. how did you know.

He goes i am not joking, do you smell that. I said, yea, it pops up from time to time.. maybe its a ghost. he said, that is not funny, you should not joke around like that

and he left the room.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooooo it wasnt rose fragrance was it - they do say that it associated with ghosts - oooo are you all freaked out now - well at least by the guy asking you what perfume you wore
is he hot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

oooooo it wasnt rose fragrance was it - they do say that it associated with ghosts - oooo are you all freaked out now - well at least by the guy asking you what perfume you wore
is he hot
naw, did not smell like rose, more like vanilla and something else.
it pops every so often,

hmm he is about 63 just not my type , i like my guys younger,

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooooo or maybe a gentle lavender fragrance? Women of old were fond of that scent. Too funny you scared him

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol well what does he expect at night? gee.
we been joking for years about it. of course we dont know if it is a ghost or not but every that worked here at night, will ask about it. where is that smell coming from

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol not really the nice perfumes, (that ones that cost alot of money) i have bad reactions to, eyes will shut, cant breathe etc hhaaa,

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Does anyone watch Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi Channel? Have them come investigate
oh yea, i watch it, hmm i do have a digtal vocie recorder, maybe i will bring it with and see if i can pick up something

as for the history , there have 3 people in the last 20 years that have died here.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

oh yea, i watch it, hmm i do have a digtal vocie recorder, maybe i will bring it with and see if i can pick up something

as for the history , there have 3 people in the last 20 years that have died here.
They investigated a haunted (supposively) mansion (well sort of) in the small town that I work in and live next to.

Dying at work...god I have nightmares about that. When I go I don't want it to be at work

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

oooooo or maybe a gentle lavender fragrance? Women of old were fond of that scent.
The house I grew up in would occasionally have a light lavender scent float through a room, usually along with a misty curling cloud. The scent sure wasn't my mother's perfume, she always wore horrible smelling stuff.

The smell very well could be drifting from nearby or maybe someone has a vanilla candle sitting somewhere.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

They investigated a haunted (supposively) mansion (well sort of) in the small town that I work in and live next to.

Dying at work...god I have nightmares about that. When I go I don't want it to be at work
oh yea, which mansion was that, i dont get to watch alot of there, shows,
i was thinking of renting them to see.

yea, but at least they would have one heck of mess to clean up if you did.
2 heart attacks, and one person 4 years ago made a mistake in the lap where they do testing with fire, something went wrong and flash fire in the room.

lol i like the idea of being a ghost more then candle, how boring woudl that be? i just always reallyi thought it was getting smells from the cleaning room stuff or someting like that,. the room is locked we have no windows, so i cant see outside at all.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh yea, which mansion was that, i dont get to watch alot of there, shows,
i was thinking of renting them to see.

yea, but at least they would have one heck of mess to clean up if you did.
2 heart attacks, and one person 4 years ago made a mistake in the lap where they do testing with fire, something went wrong and flash fire in the room.

lol i like the idea of being a ghost more then candle, how boring woudl that be? i just always reallyi thought it was getting smells from the cleaning room stuff or someting like that,. the room is locked we have no windows, so i cant see outside at all.
It was the Victorian House Episode. It aired either at the beginning of this year or the end of last, I can't remember. Gardner, MA.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Does anyone watch Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi Channel? Have them come investigate
I do I do

hmm...take random photos, look for orbs or that digital voice recorder thats a good idea
! U need to start investigating at ur work and u become the ghost hunter
id so go ghost hunting. Best place to go is gettysburg I recommend everyone to go there if u are into hauntings, and i plan on staying in the fawnsworth inn
I am super excited, to bad i was supposed to go with my one friend but shes knocked up now

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

I do I do

hmm...take random photos, look for orbs or that digital voice recorder thats a good idea
! U need to start investigating at ur work and u become the ghost hunter
id so go ghost hunting. Best place to go is gettysburg I recommend everyone to go there if u are into hauntings, and i plan on staying in the fawnsworth inn
I am super excited, to bad i was supposed to go with my one friend but shes knocked up now
Well if you watched the show you'd know that Orbs are usually dust or bugs

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gettysburg is great, i have not been there in a looooong time.
well last time i was there, i did not have to shave yet.
did the ghost hunters ever do a show on there yet?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

gettysburg is great, i have not been there in a looooong time.
well last time i was there, i did not have to shave yet.
did the ghost hunters ever do a show on there yet?
I've seen every episode and I don't think they've gone there yet. They may. I don't know when they're coming back though for the rest of the 3rd season, or if they are. Hopefully though.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well if you watched the show you'd know that Orbs are usually dust or bugs
ya but i have done alot of reasearch on it and theres something to do with colors and something like that but i might be rusty on that lol i did research last year for our class trip to gettysburg,but u never know whats real and not ecs with the internet and info u know!! I used to watch that show all the itme, i got my sil into it who says her moms house is haunted but shes terrified of it and being there alone so what do i do i turn on a gohst hunting show, there was another station that had something like that on, and i heard theres a new one coming out like that they were looking for people to actually go thru places that have been confirmed to be haunted but shows like that u really dont know whats real and not! I watched that show but i havent seen it for a while...theres stuff on the travel channel all the time ecs in october