Top Cat
Purraise
This is Butters hiding in my hair
All of the rats like to burrow in there

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my! What a cute pic!! I've heard rats are quite intelligent and make great pets...I'm guessing you think that's true!
I love all furries!

justicelynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well it's good to know, mine aren't the only ones that do that.....he's so cute!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuleNag

Oh my! What a cute pic!! I've heard rats are quite intelligent and make great pets...I'm guessing you think that's true!
I love all furries!
Yes they do, I've had three of them in the past, but sadly all of them have went to rattie heaven. RIP Jessi, Ruthie,and Rosie

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've got a blue and white rat. She loves getting out and palying with the cats. They are really good with her and she just runs around the house with them. She has gotten soooo fat though! I can barely get my fingers to touch around her belly! I guess I give her too many dried bananas!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for my delay in replying... Thanks everyone!
I have to get pics of the other 2 Kyle & Stan, they have really grown in such a short time.

Originally Posted by MuleNag

I love all furries!
Yes, they are wonderful pets! They just love attention and being held...Kyle loves to give little kisses too!