My two hanging out

lochnessmonster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are a few pics of my two taken over the last couple of days.

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh oh oh I love tux kitties, how cuuuute!

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have to love black/white cats, I have two.

The white under the chin drives me C R A Z Y! Your cat has the white under the chin.

Your pics are reminding me to go look for my Cassy and kiss her black nose and the white under the chin

Thinking out loud: Is there another name for black/white cats besides Tux?? I have been thinking about this. I know there is bi-colored, but, I am looking for a cute name for black/white cats. I really don't like Tux.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lochnessmonster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ddcats

Thinking out loud: Is there another name for black/white cats besides Tux?? I have been thinking about this. I know there is bi-colored, but, I am looking for a cute name for black/white cats. I really don't like Tux.
Hey
You know I dont know of another name. My vets description of them is short and long haired domestic cats! Not quite as interesting as Tux!! I just love them, what ever they are called.
My last cat was black and white also, I just love them. Thanks for your comments X

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww....
your puddies are just the cutest
you know I've just noticed they both have white whiskers, although theres not much, if any white on their faces at all - sweet

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Cassandra looks EXACTLY like your cat with the white under the chin in the last picture posted.

She has that snassy look about her, the look that says "I am here" "What of it"

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very Cute! I always wanted a black cat or a tuxedo cat! LOL instead I ended up with an orange tabby and a calico! Guess Ill have to add more to the clan one day! Beautiful kitties!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That first picture is hilarious, he(?) really doesn't look happy about having his picture taken and I think is plotting revenge!

Here's a good site with diagrams of different grading of bicoloured cats - some of them have names but they are also graded by number.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lochnessmonster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

That first picture is hilarious, he(?) really doesn't look happy about having his picture taken and I think is plotting revenge!

Here's a good site with diagrams of different grading of bicoloured cats - some of them have names but they are also graded by number.
Wow thanks for the link Epona, how interesting!! There was me thinking they were just black with white bits!!