KatKwiz #18 - It's Persi's birthday today!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And since yesterday's question was kind of hard, today's will be easy. The following question was submitted by Persi, normal rules apply. 200 points.

1. What city does Persi live in?
2. What active member is having a birthday today?
3. What city does that person live in?
4. What is the age difference between Persi and this person?

Oh, Persi just told me that if you happen to have the letter P in your username, you get an extra hundred points.

And yes, answer number 4 can be found with clicks from right here. As usual, explain the clicks you use for each part of the question.

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1) Persi is in Plano, Texas. (Looked by your username)
2) Java is 23 today (happy birthday!) - Went to main forum, found 'the Birthday thread', clicked
3) They also live in Plano, Texas. - Searched for Java, found their profile.
4) There's 22 years ago difference between the two.

ETA - Didn't see the explaining clicks bit - I went from here, to the main forum. Then to the birthday thread, then I went on your username and scrolled back through your topics until I found one that detailed how old Persi was.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1)Plano Texas-on this page across from your username
2)It's Java's birthday. From here just click on TheCatSite.com Forums to get to the main forum page, scroll down to see the names listed for birthdays.

3)Click on their name to see the birthday is 4/16/1984 & that they also live in Plano Texas

4)Click on your username to find your home page, then click on the page for "me from 6-15 months and the deubt of Alley. TOday Persi is 1 years old and is 22 years younger(adult years) than Java

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
quote=Mollysmom;1722892]Happy birthday to Persi!
[/quote]
By the way, here is how I usually have to sit:

But since it is my birthday today, here I am in Dad's Personal chair!

And since I am feeling so good today (Dad is out buying me fish right now), I will deposit 100 points into each of your bank accounts that have wished me happy birthday. But no more latecomers. And I am not giving the answer to today's KatKwiz until tomorrow! (The contest is still open, I am not saying if we have a winner yet.) It's my birthday and I can do what I want!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by horseygal90

2) Java is 23 today (happy birthday!) - Went to main forum, found 'the Birthday thread', clicked

ETA - Didn't see the explaining clicks bit - I went from here, to the main forum. Then to the birthday thread, then I went on your username and scrolled back through your topics until I found one that detailed how old Persi was.
That's not fair to edit after I already posted the steps.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by horseygal90

You do not say how you determined that Persi was one year of age.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

1)Plano Texas-on this page across from your username
2)It's Java's birthday. From here just click on TheCatSite.com Forums to get to the main forum page, scroll down to see the names listed for birthdays.

3)Click on their name to see the birthday is 4/16/1984 & that they also live in Plano Texas

4)Click on your username to find your home page, then click on the page for "me from 6-15 months and the deubt of Alley. TOday Persi is 1 years old and is 22 years younger(adult years) than Java
You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the day!
200 points have been deposited.

Actually, just looking at the home page you could have determined that Persi could not have been older than 1 because the Adult Cat button says not active yet. And if somebody had noticed that, they could have had the answer in one less click. But nobody did!!

Folks, this is another example: If you see an answer already given GO AHEAD AND SUBMIT YOUR OWN!

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~LOL~ To Cat Benson....that is my maiden name...Benson...wow it was a shocker to see such a pretty cat with the name I have had for most my life!~